Christmas Loot!

We kept it small this year, having just bought our first house. I made Alpha some stuff that she loved and she got me these (Beat: USPS didn't get them here in time so I have the image of them to tide me over until next week sometime)

So how'd everyone do?

Comments

• Gotta love my wife! Free hundo for Vegas!

380506_10151067936975324_684420323_21690069_895041252_n.jpg
  • Our little present made me get up at 7am to go out for a pee, then screamed all morning when we went back to sleep:

Attacking the Christmas Monkey
    DSCF1372.jpg

Kind of being a good boy, but probably strategizing for future misdeeds.

DSCF1366.jpg
  • Love the gargoyles . . .

Wife and daughter got me a couple T-shirts. One is a WTF?!? The other is the best T-shirt I could ever get. It has one of those "convention" nametags screened on that starts, "Hello, my name is . . ." Those of you who know me well enough will be able to figure out the rest, but it's awesome.
    Got some DVDs (Captain America, The Sting, and the Wiseguy Complete collection)
    Got some Poker books, including Bigger Deal by Holden. his writing is wonderful.

Off to the in-laws this afternoon for dinner and fun.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Love the gargoyles . . .

Wife and daughter got me a couple T-shirts. One is a WTF?!? The other is the best T-shirt I could ever get. It has one of those "convention" nametags screened on that starts, "Hello, my name is . . ." Those of you who know me well enough will be able to figure out the rest, but it's awesome.
    Got some DVDs (Captain America, The Sting, and the Wiseguy Complete collection)
    Got some Poker books, including Bigger Deal by Holden. his writing is wonderful.

Off to the in-laws this afternoon for dinner and fun.

Fantastic stuff! Was hoping for the Zack Ryder lawn gnome but no such luck :(
  • Gots me a head scratcher!

headscratcher.jpg

This is me right now:

drooling_homer.gif

Minimoose got one of these. I tried to convince him it was fake and he could give it to me but no go. 20 rebuys for MXM!

Canada.jpg
  • Got a bunch of poker movies
    Rounders
    The Grand
    Cincinnati Kid
    and Hitting the Nuts

Also got Harrington on Online Cash Games. Didn't even know this was out. Tres Cool!

Daughter in law gave me a copy of Searching For Bobby Orr. Some clothes and golf tees and balls. Nothing really big, but it was a great day none the less.
  • Searching for Bobby Orr is by Stephen Brunt, right? I remember hearing him discuss the book on the radio . . . should be a great read.
  • Yea. Read a chapter awhile back, should be a good read.
  • I didn't realize you Bruin fans even knew how to read.
  • Audio books, ftw . . . they took a lesson from the Habs.
  • Xmas present to myself. 3 racks of extremely rare $5s and $25s Harbor Lights chips arrived today giving me the largest known collection of these. 1001 chips.

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3325.JPG
  • I am starting to wonder when AJ and I will be heading over to Chiptalk to let them know about "Moose's Year-end Sale"?
  • Hey another little pre-Christmas present just arrived.

IMG_3328.JPG
  • Went to Golftown today and got this with my Christmas cash. Gotta get the best, to keep up with Hellmuth's Mole and joeheartsdi off the tee.

R11.jpg
  • very nice buy buzz, a friend of mine has been dreaming of buying that club for a while, but had to spend his money at GT wisely and picked up a set of adamz a7s for $275.