Bubble Boy Movement

I want to start an online movement where the winner of a tournament (over 300 players) transfers the buy in of that tourney to the player who bubbles that tournament.

What do you think ?

Comments

• Where will it end? Bubble of the bubble boy? And keep going until everyone gets something back?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Where will it end? Bubble of the bubble boy? And keep going until everyone gets something back?

If its good enough for the WSOP, its good enough for me
  • bubbled a couple more didya?
  • I think Bubble should pay DOUBLE . . . they could even market it as a Double Bubble tournament. Would make that last spot verrrrrrrrrrry interesting in terms of play style.
  • compuease wrote: »
    bubbled a couple more didya?

Only one, lol.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I think Bubble should pay DOUBLE . . . they could even market it as a Double Bubble tournament. Would make that last spot verrrrrrrrrrry interesting in terms of play style.

super tuesday double bubble gogo x)
  • I've always thought it would be a cool idea for them to have like a "bad beat" sort of thing for tournaments.
    Whomever gets knocked out in the most grotesque way gets double whatever the buyin was.
    Say like straight flush over nut flush, or etc. I'm sure they could program it to determine the worst beat of the tournament.
  • F paying bubble, F bad beat jackpots. No thanks!
  • I'm starting the WTA movement. Every MTT is winner take all. $50 tournaments with 250k 1st prize, yes please! (F paying anyone who doesn't win)