I'm not saying its rigged, but..

Just watch the amount of times a bigger stack loses a big chunk to a bad beat or cooler. The next hand, or two, they double up to almost their original stack size again.

I'm sure its just co-incidence and I just notice it when it happens as opposed to all the times it doesn't.

Comments

• I just dont understand the people who "claim" its rigged, and they still keep playing.??? how does that make any sense.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Just watch the amount of times a bigger stack loses a big chunk to a bad beat or cooler. The next hand, or two, they double up to almost their original stack size again.

I'm sure its just co-incidence and I just notice it when it happens as opposed to all the times it doesn't.
    this is because you are putting your opponents on a hand and not a range
  • I sure hope you are saying this "tounge in cheek" DJ...
  • in all honesty, when i switched from tilt to stars, it did seem like a lot of the time the better hand would lose in all-in pots. i'm not referring to my own hands (if i had to guess i think i hold around 60% of the time when i'm ahead).

however, overall in every all-in hand i've seen on stars, it definitely seems like the worse hand wins about 65% of the time.

EDIT: but i'm not saying that i need a tinfoil hat. probably just variance on a wild run.
  • I've played enough online to know that the cards come and go. I think its the same when people just notice the bad beats but seem to forget the times they came from behind to win a hand.

Its just the way our brains are wired.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I've played enough online to know that the cards come and go. I think its the same when people just notice the bad beats but seem to forget the times they came from behind to win a hand.

Its just the way our brains are wired.

I think this:

Neglect of probability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

by way of this:

5 Logical Fallacies That Make You Wrong More Than You Think | Cracked.com

was by way of this:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f6/just-me-26784/index2.html#post285730
  • click new posts. Look at result... First two threads

I'm not saying it's rigged...
    Online poker is rigged

I don't even...
  • Richard~ wrote: »