new computer games!

not sure if many on here are big gamers, but i just purchased a new laptop recently (mostly in anticipation of diablo 3 coming out soon). however, i managed to acquire a free version of batman: arkham city as well as skyrim! i haven't played either one a lot yet, but both look pretty fun! new laptop rocks!

Comments

• Wouldn't you rather have a tablet?
  • Batman is one of the best games I've played. If you haven't played Arkham Asylum, get that and play it first.

Mark
  • Milo wrote: »
    Wouldn't you rather have a tablet?

honestly, no.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Batman is one of the best games I've played. If you haven't played Arkham Asylum, get that and play it first.

Mark

i've never played asylum. i may have some best buy gift certificates from xmas that may go to a game or two though.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Wouldn't you rather have a tablet?

>:D
  • Games I've downloaded recently.

Battlefield 3.
    Skyrim.
    Assasins Creed, revelations.
    Batman Arkham city.
    Modern Warfare 3.
    Batman is one of the best games I've played. If you haven't played Arkham Asylum, get that and play it first.

Mark

Listen to Mark you should!
  • Skyrim has 300 hours of gameplay ....
  • I recently started Red Dead Redemption.. it's yet to really suck me in and I may go play New Vegas soon.

I lost a poker game in one of them and shot the dude I was playing against.
  • Macke wrote: »
    I recently started Red Dead Redemption.. it's yet to really suck me in and I may go play New Vegas soon.

I lost a poker game in one of them and shot the dude I was playing against.

Was he a miner? Did you catch him cheatin? Tell 'em they got the wrong man, nothing touched the pistol but the devil's right hand.

Mark
  • Love Red Dead
  • Battlefield 3
    Skyrim
    Assasins Creed, revelations
    Batman Arkham city
    Modern Warfare 3
    Red Dead Redemption

nice list. i like it.
    Was he a miner? Did you catch him cheatin? Tell 'em they got the wrong man, nothing touched the pistol but the devil's right hand.

Mark

You like Steve Earle? wow . . . I may actually start to like you, Mark.