Something other then Pokerstars

Is anyone playing a lot on another site? Now that FT is gone whats the number 2 site out there? I'm looking for a secondary site to play on besides stars.

Cheers

Comments

• What kind of games? Cash or tournament? What stakes etc?
  • Good time you bring this up as I need a change from pokerstars crap.

I am about to deposit on aced, which is a merge site and see how it goes, I think I still have rakeback on the account.
  • Or perhaps not, can't connect, 1st my hud's crash now can't even connect to poker sites, funny day it is................
  • ILike2Play wrote: »
    What kind of games? Cash or tournament? What stakes etc?
    Mid to small stake MTT's. nothing over $30. I dont play cash games so that part is not important.
  • pkrnewb42 wrote: »
    whats the number 2 site out there? I'm looking for a secondary site to play on besides stars.
    PartyPoker is #2 and is by far the most +EV card room in the world for me to grind at for the past three years. :cool:

They have rake-free tournaments starting on January 1, :o along with a $100 reload bonus (in addition to the $500 opening bonus).
  • Ooh.. very interdasting..

I may have to refresh my PP account.

Mark
  • Merge or 888 is alright, but nothing is gonna compare to Pokerstars for tournament traffic or software.
  • Finally got connected to aced, played a single table and just 1 card away from winning it! Finished 2nd, good start:wink2:.

guys push all in with just 2nd pair, it's awesome! So ya merge is looking good.:D
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Finally got connected to aced, played a single table and just 1 card away from winning it! Finished 2nd, good start:wink2:.

guys push all in with just 2nd pair, it's awesome! So ya merge is looking good.:D

Cum on man!
  • Just won a sng on titan, so titan might be a choice as well;). But traffic dies in evenings.

Also for anybody that is a super/hyper turbo wiz you may want to check out titan as well.
  • So when you go on a losing streak these sites will suck and be riggity rigged right
  • I just wrote an article on this for PokerXFactor. Join. I might have a code to get you $70 off if you message me ;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Just won a sng on titan, so titan might be a choice as well;). But traffic dies in evenings.

Also for anybody that is a super/hyper turbo wiz you may want to check out titan as well.

jesus philli you tilt me
  • lol wut, No it's the other way around.

I am just throwing it out there helping peeps on here, I could care less as I don't play those, Don't like me helping others and what I say, then buzz off.
  • PartyPoker also has a 100% reload bonus up to $100 but only for today. I just made a cashout, but deposited $100 using bonus code 'WPTVENICE' and it worked:

Bonus offer: $100.00 USD
    Delivery method 10 installments of $10.00 USD
    Applicable deposit $100.00 USD
    Start date 18-Dec-11
    Expiry date: 30 day(s) - 17-Jan-2012

Total release requirement
    Released in 10 equal installments of $10.00 USD. Each installment is issued when: 60 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Ooh.. very interdasting..
    I may have to refresh my PP account.