Comments

• Umm...

Do not want.... she's not hot

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Umm...

Do not want.... she's not hot

Mark

I wished I lived in your world, if she's not hot!
  • Marilyn?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Marilyn?

They did good with character IMO
    Really had to look to recognize her, but you still LiLo features
  • I like boobies as much as the next guy, but those pics seem like they could have just used any generic woman, and tarted her up to look like Marylin Monroe. Would have been more impressed to see pictures of Lohan AS Lohan. But then, she might not have done it otherwise. Meh . . .
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I wished I lived in your world, if she's not hot!

But on the Crazy vs Hot scale, she's way may crazy than hot. :D
  • Holy Airbrushing Batman!

Here's a non airbrushed shot from TMZ:

1209-lindsay-lohan-ex-2.jpg
  • Glad to see I'm not the only one on the "do not want" side of this
  • I'm not that into used and abused firecrotch that probably has had every STD either but come on, she's got some nice other features!
  • She really looks like a washed-up crack whore
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    She may as well be a washed-up crack whore

Amended to reflect her future career path . . .
  • there are two types of men in this thread. those that would sleep with lyndsay lohan if they met her at a party....and liars.
  • I think she can look quite decent, not a huge fan of those pictures...the lighting, unnatural poses etc, the Marilyn Monroe thing is just lame imo, they look fake even for playboy photos. I had heard Hefner was saying 'full frontal'....and I fail to see twat...or even frontal crack for that matter. Can't complain about her boobs though.
    Was hoping for some action shots such as....
    Attachment not found.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    there are two types of men in this thread. those that would sleep with lyndsay lohan if they met her at a party....and liars.

128872322874603336.jpg
  • There's a PDF on the net of the whole magazine that I looked at last night....then deleted in a disappointed rage :o
  • I think it's a bit wrong that in those real pics her nipples are smaller than some of those freckles.
  • It's that deceiving redhead areola Hellmuth's Mole. It's there...just so light pink you can barely see it.:(
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    there are two types of men in this thread. those that would sleep with lyndsay lohan if they met her at a party....and liars.
    128872322874603336.jpg

this.

The rest of you:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4ZkJthPiLS7DhI3A0YIggiV0COOntYG2RPgrpvcR6LQ9tarlvQugvmdHnmA