Online Home Game looking for players

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone on here know that I have set up an online Home Game on pokerstars and am looking for more players to join. It is a weekly $10 +$1 game nothing too crazy or special just a weekly online game that is looking for more guys to play.

If you'd be interested in playing and joining my online home game, please message me for details and I will gladly let you know.

Thanks

Comments

• Im wondering if I should just post the informtion on here just to jojin to make things easier..... Well after much thought, here it is! Hopefully ill see some of you soon on the virtual felt!

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.
    - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 565001
    - Enter my Invitation Code: Brampton
    That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.
    If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames
  • Why not just join the ones already running from here on PFC?
  • Just options, plus I am running a local live home game, a season with points and so forth, that can be earned online too, as well as make some money playing online each week... so for those who wanna play in some other games on different times and nights, I thought I would put it out there. And those interested in joining the live games can do so too....

I probably will join the pfc home game too, but for now I am focused on getting my season up and going and seats filled, doing well soo far but can always use more.
  • Okay guys, so tomorrow night is the first of the home games and first game of the season where points count towards the live season. Those who want to play online and only online can do so as well. The game again is a $10 +$1 pays out the top 15% and starts at 8pm. Those Interested in joining the live games can do so as well, the first live game is on December 27th.

Again if your interested in playing online tomorrow night the information to join in is as follows:

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.
    - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 565001
    - Enter my Invitation Code: Brampton
    That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.
    If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

Thanks