Starting a new Home Game Season both Live and Online!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have created a new Home Game season that consists of both Live and Online Games. Online games run every week, and live games run every few weeks. Just want to give you guys another option of playing on different nights if you are interested. I threw a game not long ago which "Milo" has been to and is now apart of the league and can vouch for the game and so forth.

Want to see how many guys here would be interested in joining the seasons league and then go from there with the appropriate info to join.

Online home games are Tuesday Nights at 8pm $10 +$1.

Please message for details and questions if you'd like to join or just know a little more.

Thanks

Comments

• Still looking for more players who want to join the season.

Season breaks down like this:

10 Games in the season plus 1 tournament of champions at the end.

Games are $35 +$5 ($5 is a bounty)
    Rebuys: Max 2 within the first 3 blind levels.
    Starting stack 5,000 chips
    Add Ons: $20 for 3,000 in chips and done at the end of the 3rd blind level.

At the end of the 3rd blind level, once all add ons have been completed, 10% of the overall pot will be taken and saved for the tournament of champions. Thus creating double the regular pot at the final tournament of champions.

In order to qualify for the final tournament, you must have played in a minimum of 5 live games.

Points are accumulated throughout the season both live and online and are broken down and contributed to the starting stacks.

Those who qualified for the final tournament will have a $5 additional fee for each game missed up to a maximum of $25 added on to the regular buy in price.

There are seats for up to 25 players.

Those interested please let me know on here or send me a private message to get more details.
  • Also the first live game of the season is on December 27th at 7:20pm.