Season 17 Set Game! Dec 8 @ 8pm!

First, Congrats to Pkrfce9 for holding the top spot all season long and being the new Ching Hill Poker League Champion! Well earned indeed!

The SET game will be played this Thursday Dec 8, 2011 @ 8pm. I know some of you have conflicts with that date, however it really is the only date available this month.

Here's the list of qualifying players to the SET game, along with their bonus chips they have earned and what they're buyin for the SET game will be. Since Greg is reigning champion, he gets to freeroll and will get his SET contribution back.

PLAYER BONUS SET BUYIN
PKRFCE9 465 $(120.00) Season Champ!!
STR82ACE 430 $-

HIGHFLYER 425 $-
ASXN557 285 $30.00
MILTONSLIM 275 $30.00
McFLIP 255 $20.00
ATHENAIOS 250 $40.00
SHIFTY 245 $20.00
IRON MIKE 230 $70.00
ALLY 180 $60.00
EDUARDO99 160 $50.00
GARRYC 150 $50.00
HOTROD 135 $80.00
MR CHATTY 135 $80.00
CRAZYKOBY 75 $80.00

I will highlight your name as you register to play to confirm your attendance to this game. If you can't make it, I'll remove your name from the list. If all 17 players attend, the total pot will be around $2000!!!

Thanks to everyone who has come out this season and participated. Hope you enjoyed playing here as much as I have had hosting. The next season will likely start up again early in the New Year, but I'll have to wait and see what the exact date will be later.

Comments

• It's us who should thank you AJ...you're a great host.

I'm in!!
  • In for sure! Thanks for another great Season AJ!
  • In. And another great season. Thanks AJ.
  • yup, and thx AJ for being a great host as always.

HU me and u again?!?!? I'll take da chop this time..., I promise;)

MC
  • with snack in hand!

Thanks for Hosting AJ, now about all that Bruin STUFF!!!!!!!!!

Milton Slim
  • In it to prob bubble it
  • in......thanks as always for hosting AJ.......
  • yeah sure
  • Count me in.
  • I will be there to take it down!!!
  • I believe Wetts is out of the country this week, so I doubt we'll see him tonight. Shifty I'm pretty sure will show up. Milo...who knows??
  • If I could, I would . . . I cannot, so I will not.
  • The guy with the smallest amount of bonus chips at the beginning of the game ended up taking them ALL at the end!!!

CrazyKoby took down the SET game, with McFlip coming in second for the second time, and Eduardo squeaked in with a third place money finish. Mr. Chatty was bubble.

Great game everyone, and great season. Hope to see you all again in the New Year!!
  • Congrats crazykoby
  • Damn, he was my pre-deal pick for #2.
  • Great game Greg ... nice win!!

thx to AJ and everyone for the good competition during this season.
  • Gratz Greg...,

I am content with finishing top three either way as long as I cash. If we were playing for a WSOP bracelet..., then that might change a little bit perhaps.

Although I'm sure for some of u, it was scary to think that a guy with 500 chips left came all the way back to almost win it all. But gotta give props, u played it well and truly deserve the win.

Key Hands for me at SET final table:

86s three way..., dat got me started 3x up to 1800 from 500
    1010 vs AK...., set on the flop which got me to 4k from 1800
    J9o vs AK..., sorry tom... chipleader
    99 vs ??..., fold to an all-in shove
    A10 vs A8..., still can't believe I folded 99s
    55 vs A10..., still can't believe I folded 99s
    AA vs 55..., shoulda slow played this but super tilting already because I folded 99s

PS: Thanks again to AJ and family for being such a great host and looking forward to next season.

Season's Greetings everyone.

MC
  • Well done on the win Greg...

And as always thanx AJ for giving us degens a place to play every week

Garry