Having a small problem with PT3

I have two tournaments to date not get registered into my database. The first one was two months ago, I just left it. Now, last night I had another tournament not register:bs:. Is there a way I can manually input the tourney data, or is it lost forever?

Also I guess while I`m on the topic of pt3, I have a tourney that says there were 43,000,000 participants playing.??? Any Idea`s why this might of happened.

Comments

• Is it for PS?
  • sorry it was 47,000,000 lol
  • If you know the tournament ID, you can get the tourney info from PS and import it manually.
  • Ok, I will try that when I get home. Is it easy to do?
  • It's under Requests in the PS lobby.
    Copy and paste the text from the email and save it.
    Then from PT3 Go to Manual Import and select Import from file
  • K Kool, I should be able to grab my last three months worth of tournaments and manually import to fix all the problems. If I'm requesting old tourney data, how far back can I go?
  • If you email them, they can send them all to you. In PS Lobby I think it's 100.

When I upgraded to PT3 from 2 it screwed up my tournament summaries and I emailed PS and had like 3 years sent to me.
  • also a drop down menu at the top of pt3

tournaments>>>enter results

don't know how it works or if it helps.....but its there :p
  • darbday wrote: »
    also a drop down menu at the top of pt3

tournaments>>>enter results

don't know how it works or if it helps.....but its there :p

I had read it that the tourney's were missing, not just the results.
  • Yah sorry, the tourney Is there, just no result. I'm just going to keep it simple and request all of my tournaments for 2011 and hopefully it will overwrite all my data. And add to my database at the same time.
  • Both Problems have been corrected. The hand histories I got from pstars corrected the 47 mil. plr tourney and for the missing results I used Yoda's solution. Thanks Hobbes and Yoda for all your help.
  • RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    Both Problems have been corrected. The hand histories I got from pstars corrected the 47 mil. plr tourney and for the missing results I used Yoda's solution. I hanks Hobbes and Yoda for all your help.
    Favim.com-2577.jpg