Pokerstars FPPs.

How many do you have?

What are you using them for? I finally have enough to buy something from the store but yeah no i'll pass on the bumper sticker.

They used to have some good entry tournaments for em but just checking none I can see right now. Maybe I'm missing some.

Comments

• 92000. i had 155000 but used 65000 to buy in to super tuesday last night.
  • tree-fiddy but used most of them to buy my wife a hummer...
  • Used mine to buy a hummer from Kris Humphries wife.
  • Hummer from some chick
  • I actually use them to play the hyper turbos for the Sunday Storm. 235FPPs and it's a 6max hyper turbo with the top 2 winning $11 seats. Then I just unregister and keep the $11 as tournament $. I find I win at least 2 or 3 of 5 which gives me $22-33 tourney funds for only 1175 FPPs. Sometimes it can be bad variance and I waste a bunch of points though. Quick and easy anyway.
  • ILike2Play wrote: »
    I actually use them to play the hyper turbos for the Sunday Storm. 235FPPs and it's a 6max hyper turbo with the top 2 winning $11 seats. Then I just unregister and keep the $11 as tournament $. I find I win at least 2 or 3 of 5 which gives me $22-33 tourney funds for only 1175 FPPs. Sometimes it can be bad variance and I waste a bunch of points though. Quick and easy anyway.

How can you win 2.5/5 times on average and have bad variance and lose a bunch of points if you average winning half of the time? A good hyperturbo player should be winning 2.5-3/6 of these. Sounds like you aren't keeping track of your wins and losses and just guesstimating.
  • actually at this level a good hyper turbo player can cash in half of them
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    How can you win 2.5/5 times on average and have bad variance and lose a bunch of points if you average winning half of the time? A good hyperturbo player should be winning 2.5-3/6 of these. Sounds like you aren't keeping track of your wins and losses and just guesstimating.

You guesstimated right, can`t get much by you huh. They are points SNGs and I don`t keep track because I know I win more than I lose but sometimes with hyper turbos you can take a real stretch of losses. Not sure if this thread is about me keeping track of my own games or not though! Maybe you could guesstimate that for me!
  • ILike2Play wrote: »
    You guesstimated right, can`t get much by you huh. They are points SNGs and I don`t keep track because I know I win more than I lose but sometimes with hyper turbos you can take a real stretch of losses. Not sure if this thread is about me keeping track of my own games or not though! Maybe you could guesstimate that for me!

Then why bother making up stats.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Then why bother making up stats.

I'm sorry
  • I got a new car with mine in 2009. A Civic. DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF MY CAR BTW.
  • ryanghall wrote: »
    I got a new car with mine in 2009. A Civic. DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF MY CAR BTW.

2 Door or 4?
  • compuease wrote: »
    tree-fiddy but used most of them to buy my wife a hummer...

You're doing it wrong. Other way around Dad! :D
  • ryanghall wrote: »
    I got a new car with mine in 2009. A Civic. DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF MY CAR BTW.

After DrTyore no one would make fun of a Civic... :)