Bristol St. presents - "Merry Xmas Madness 8" - Sat. Jan 7th at 2pm (Waterloo)

Comments

• moose wrote: »
    yeah it's easily +20 but we will hang the record on either Wes or /g2.

I went out of my way to make sure I have $100 in 5s just yesterday :)

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »

/g2

lol, same here... Now I gotta go get more so I'm not short stacked.. :)

/g2

You'll only need a few of them. There's always a ton of change in the cup after the 2nd hand :)
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    You'll only need a few of them. There's always a ton of change in the cup after the 2nd hand :)

Johnnie, that thinking is why you'll never be on the same level of rebuying as I am :P

/g2
    Johnnie, that thinking is why you'll never be on the same level of rebuying as I am :P

/g2

Pre-paying for rebuys $50 at a time is a pretty solid way to fund the prize pool too. Nothing quite like the old "fuck it, I've got 9 more of these tokens to use, let's gamboooool" play ;)
  • Hey zith, can I add another +1, got another roommate that wants to come now! Lemme know, thanks!
  • MJ - I put three spots for you down. Read, though, what others are putting about the cost. It's not far off.

pele - You're down for an additional one.

Back up to 47. Still thinking it'll be in the mid 30's :)
  • Allow me to be the one to knock it down to 46.

Sorry, Rob. Yet another tournament that life gets in the way of.
  • I too must bow out. Picked something up in Vegas it seems.....wouldn't want to pass it on.
  • I too must bow out. Picked something up in Vegas it seems.....wouldn't want to pass it on.

I'm sure if you keep your pants on, everyone else will be safe. Must have been a great trip.

Stop with the $50 hookers. ;)
  • Hey rob

You can remove Patrick from the list :(

Mark
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Stop with the $0.50 hookers. ;)

fyp
  • Flu bug running through the Milo home . . . I will keep it here with us. One less chair to worry over. FRACK.
  • Milo, does this include your +1?
    Milo wrote: »
    Flu bug running through the Milo home . . . I will keep it here with us. One less chair to worry over. FRACK.
  • Yes, it does . . . she's worse off than I am.
  • +1 for me please Rob.
  • Don't forget your secret santa gift!

stp
  • looks like i am out. if my status changes I will just show up.

Prophet22
  • hahaha.. ok well, to rebuy 21 times is absolutely outrageous... 52 off suit isn't really a good hand to push all in preflop with :P jk jk, but no anything under 100 dollars is really low for us is what I was getting at... I realize we're looking at half a dozen buy-ins hahaha.
  • MJ. wrote: »
    hahaha.. ok well, to rebuy 21 times is absolutely outrageous...

just wait and see... :) At least 1 table will have everyone all-in pre 1st hand.. I am not exaggerating. It has to be seen to be believed.
  • MJ. wrote: »
    hahaha.. ok well, to rebuy 21 times is absolutely outrageous... 52 off suit isn't really a good hand to push all in preflop with :P jk jk, but no anything under 100 dollars is really low for us is what I was getting at... I realize we're looking at half a dozen buy-ins hahaha.

Unless it has the 2 of hearts.
  • Heads up to anyone on Twitter that I'll be posting updates using the hashtag #merryxmasmaddess

Yes, it realize that I misspelled madness. That's how I roll :)
  • Nix my +1. They backed out.
  • Yup, and my sorry ass will be at that table....as usual I'll have odds to be a donkey plenty of times....peer pressure can get expensive!
  • List updated as of 12:46pm today. I'll be offline til well after the tournament starts.

If you've not dropped out yet and haven't let you know, you suck. I mean, Merry Xmas. :)
  • Have fun all

Posted from London
  • I am somehow in for $10 at the break. So rigged, and I'm not even sure how this happened.
  • Congrats to DrTyore on the win and Westside for the runner up position. It was a blast of a day and was great hosting everyone again. :)

Rob.
  • Congrats Mark, and Wes runner up.

Best tournament of the year! And that will hold up for the next 358 days, easily. Thanks Rob

/g2