StackAndTile software?

anyone ever use StackAndTile software before? any comments on its use?

seems kind of interesting (for someone who doesn't want to spend money for table ninja - although it only supports micro buy-ins for free).

basically, the program stacks all the tables you have open in the top corner (i'm assuming you can designate a spot on the screen). any time a table requires your attention (i.e. you have cards and it's your action) the table is tiled (instead of stacked). this works for all tables you have action on. once the hand is complete, the table is stacked again.

therefore, you are able to focus more on the tiled tables that you have pending action on and ignore the stacked tables which you are not involved in.

will probably give it a try since it's free (for cash games max $0.02-$0.05 blinds, and for tournaments max $2). anything higher and you have to pay a monthly fee for (yikes!).

Comments

• That fee is nuts, for something that is an AHK script essentially.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    That fee is nuts, for something that is an AHK script essentially.

agreed. way too high especially for a monthly fee.
  • Let me dig at home. I have an ahk script that allows you to put tables in different quadrants on your screen.
  • hobbes, that would be awesome!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Let me dig at home. I have an ahk script that allows you to put tables in different quadrants on your screen.

OH OH me too, me too!
  • doesn't seem to allow you to watch certain tables....if so that wouldn't be useful for me...
  • Found the scripts

PM me your email addys and I'll send you a zip file
  • darbday wrote: »
    doesn't seem to allow you to watch certain tables....if so that wouldn't be useful for me...

Oh, that may be the same for me then.
  • darbday wrote: »
    doesn't seem to allow you to watch certain tables....if so that wouldn't be useful for me...

you can lock certain tables if you want to focus on them (i.e. you can keep specific tables in the grid section).