any $1/2 NL In durham or toronto?

Just recently saw the movie "grinders" about the underground poker rooms in toronto. I am very interested in finding a good, SAFE game closer than Rama or Niagra. any suggestions on how to get into these clubs as security looked pretty tight in the movie and i assume you cant just walk up and they let you in. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Leafsfan wrote: »
    Just recently saw the movie "grinders" about the underground poker rooms in toronto. I am very interested in finding a good, SAFE game closer than Rama or Niagra. any suggestions on how to get into these clubs as security looked pretty tight in the movie and i assume you cant just walk up and they let you in. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I've got a pretty good game running in West Toronto, right off the 401.

For more details send me an email ... etobicokepoker@yahoo.ca

I've got a list of dates posted here for December ...
  • There's a game in downtown toronto, if you're interested, 1/2 NLHE 8pm everyday

send me a text if you want to drop by 647-839-9414 - Jason
  • Hieu_T wrote: »
    There's a game in downtown toronto, if you're interested, 1/2 NLHE 8pm everyday

send me a text if you want to drop by 647-839-9414 - Jason

whats the rake? how many players do you avg per night and what is min/ max buy in for your 1/2 game?
  • check out VIP Poker meetup group. Its in Richmond Hill, $1/$2 Weds and Sat nights, but the rake is $2 hand (cheaper than Rama) and max buy in is $400. Roger usually gets 20-30 players over the entire evening.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    check out VIP Poker meetup group. Its in Richmond Hill, $1/$2 Weds and Sat nights, but the rake is $2 hand (cheaper than Rama) and max buy in is $400. Roger usually gets 20-30 players over the entire evening.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I will definatly check this out.