Comments

• Holy fuck...
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Had 130k at the end of Aug]

130k VPP*
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    130k VPP*

yup. Corrected.
  • Maybe it's not about the money but about doing something memorable with his life
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Maybe it's not about the money but about doing something memorable with his life

For him, it's more about next year.
  • yeah i met a guy in london who is from canada who said he 24 tables omaha hi/low, breaks even in the tables but got to SNE and made approx 140k in bonuses. Used his fpps to continuously buy the $4000 cash bonus.
  • I don't know if it's just me...but I have a hard time believing that Stars has 24 tables of O8 running (at stakes that will rake often enough) in a specific range of limits - for anyone to ever reach SNE from O8 alone. Also maybe cause I'm slow, but I don't see how anyone can play 24 tables of break even O8 and not lose their minds especially when it's most often played as 6 max format.
    yeah i met a guy in london who is from canada who said he 24 tables omaha hi/low, breaks even in the tables but got to SNE and made approx 140k in bonuses. Used his fpps to continuously buy the $4000 cash bonus.
  • . Also maybe cause I'm slow, but I don't see how anyone can play 24 tables of break even O8 and not lose their minds especially when it's most often played as 6 max format.
    i like this as a supporting fact....
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Had 130k VPPs at the end of Aug
    Today (Nov 27) he hit SNE
    10,000 SnG/month
    Huge loss playing, but approx 45k in profit after bonuses, etc

ILS007.jpg

Sick, I thought it was really tough to get SNE after BF, but you proved otherwise.

Congrats!
  • Popkorn wrote: »
    Sick, I thought it was really tough to get SNE after BF, but you proved otherwise.

Congrats!

lol wasn't me. Someone I know.
    I have trouble making Silver Star each month :)
  • I don't know if it's just me...but I have a hard time believing that Stars has 24 tables of O8 running (at stakes that will rake often enough) in a specific range of limits - for anyone to ever reach SNE from O8 alone. Also maybe cause I'm slow, but I don't see how anyone can play 24 tables of break even O8 and not lose their minds especially when it's most often played as 6 max format.

This guy was like no one Ive ever met, I would be the same way. But because of BF, he has to play lower limits as well as the bigger ones. Usually the same faces at the table. They do 9 max as well. Its a crazy game, i was watching a 3/6 and it goes limp limp to 600. Because they play no limit. Its insane. Plus this guy was the cheapest guy Ive ever met lol. He would stay up all night until 2pm just so he wouldnt have to pay as much for a hotel lol. He once went on the "tube" to sleep for a few hours haha.
  • He also bought into the 2/5 game which had a 2500 max with the minimum 200 lol he lives in toronto, believe his online name is silentpurple