fed continues to make friends everywhere he goes :)

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »

Nicely done Hobbes! You have a knack for getting right to the point.
  • What an idiot.
  • I wouldn't know . . . he's on my ignore list over there . . .
  • They sure have a good read on Fed.
  • Who's Fed?
  • uber troll with *bonus* mental issues . . .
  • Sweet...does he still reside under this particular bridge?
  • I believe he does lurk directly under the bridge we both currently stand on, and he could be watching us right now.
  • I believe he does lurk directly under the bridge we both currently stand on, and he could be watching us right now.

ewwwwwww :D
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    Sweet...does he still reside under this particular bridge?

No, he was banned when he borrowed money off another member, then didn't bother to pay him back. He was also exposed for having multiple P* accounts, but somehow got away with it. Then he opened a new account here using a different IP address, begged forgiveness, got a 2nd chance, then blew it again by calling Hobbes a F****t.

He continued to use that trick until he either got the hint and gave up or simply ran out of IPs. I don't remember how many times he opened new accounts, but it was several.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

Good, I'd like to take this opportunity to once again remind him that there is HELP out there for people of his ilk, and I would suggest he that he take full advantage of it.

HI KATHY!!!!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Good, I'd like to take this opportunity to once again remind him that there is HELP out there for people of his ilk, and I would suggest he that he take full advantage of it.

HI CATHY!!!!

Wasn't it with a "C"? thought it was with a "C" . . .
  • Well he certainly was a gigantic "C" and that doesn't stand for cookie.

Yikes - I better wear pants.
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    Yikes - I better wear pants.

Why? Mark doesn't . . .
  • I'm 100% sure he lurks here. I posted the tourney # I was playing in the bap game here and only here. I have only been playing the forum games as my only online play for months, so it's not like he would have just randomly searched for me.

He's got a strange thing for this forum. Actually any forum.

And I believe he lives less than 20 minutes away from me...
  • Well it's a good thing you got that vicious new attack puppy then, isn't it?
  • Fed actually messaged me on Facebook asking to be on my last Royal Cup team...

He's still out there... somewhere (looks into the distance)

Mark
  • Milo wrote: »
    Well it's a good thing you got that vicious new attack puppy then, isn't it?

Anyone stupid enough to try and do anything funny here would look like a pin cushion within seconds.
  • Fully automatic cross-bow?
  • Anyone stupid enough to try and do anything funny here would look like a pin cushion within seconds.

I guess whenever Milo and I make that road trip up to see you, we'll have to let you know first. No pops-ins!
  • Naaah we'll be okay . . . but you get out first, okay?
  • I'm 100% sure he lurks here. I posted the tourney # I was playing in the bap game here and only here. I have only been playing the forum games as my only online play for months, so it's not like he would have just randomly searched for me.

He's got a strange thing for this forum. Actually any forum.

And I believe he lives less than 20 minutes away from me...
    Correct and correct... maybe more than lurks...
    Milo wrote: »
    Well it's a good thing you got that vicious new attack puppy then, isn't it?
    Milo wrote: »
    Naaah we'll be okay . . . but you get out first, okay?
    Now this I would pay to see... We need a road trip up to Bill's territory.
  • Just sent me a PM on P5s about this thread . . . lock your doors Bill.

Or go to his home game. apparently you have an invite. He's straight down "21" from you . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Just sent me a PM on P5s about this thread . . . lock your doors Bill.

Or go to his home game. apparently you have an invite. He's straight down "21" from you . . .

No message for me, sadly. ;)
  • Well, he likes me . . . *shudder*
  • This was my favorite post....
    Im not disabled, im smarter than 95% of the people here. i have a University diploma to prove it.

Also, I googled stfu donny and still dont quite understand how im being compared???
  • i got directed here, i have no idea what any of this is

ive stayed away and yeah i lurk sometimes but thats about it

some of you have to realize that all of my shit was from a couple years ago, and I regret it all the time, and im truly sorry for being a dbag a couple years ago.

I know I got off to a terrible start here, but I really am a good guy, im like lady gaga.. im just mis understood.

may all your cards be live, and all your pots be monsters

gettin daize tho.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    gettin daize tho.

Wetts wins again!:)
  • Paging Compuease...

Will compuease and his ban hammer please attend to this thread...

Mark