Custom Built Poker table

Here it is the custom table that I built myself don't know if I am going to keep it or not don't really like how it turned out. Not that it is bad or anything just a couple things with it that I would do different next time.

Comments welcome

download.jpg

download-2.jpg

download-3.jpg

download-4.jpg

download-6.jpg

download-5.jpg

Comments

• smekm wrote: »
    Here it is the custom table that I built myself don't know if I am going to keep it or not don't really like how it turned out. Not that it is bad or anything just a couple things with it that I would do different next time.

Comments welcome

download.jpg

download-2.jpg

download-3.jpg

download-4.jpg

download-6.jpg

download-5.jpg

fail
  • Legs would help.
  • Legs would help.

Or, is this for a Japanese game?

Bit of a speed bump going from the track to the playing surface. No snap calls happening here.
  • Like I said there is some things that I would do different next time even the playing surface being to high I was thinking of this and can lower it if I really want to. The rail is the thing that I don't like the most to many bumps in it but this is my first table and would not give it a failing grade.
  • I'm not a fan of the white rail and black surface, but it's not a bad 1st attempt.

What cloth did you use for the surface?
    Like I said there is some things that I would do different next time even the playing surface being to high I was thinking of this and can lower it if I really want to. The rail is the thing that I don't like the most to many bumps in it but this is my first table and would not give it a failing grade.

I'm too tall. You have a nit tell.
  • I used black suited speed cloth for the playing surface and beige knockout vinyl for arm rest
    I used black suited speed cloth for the playing surface and beige knockout vinyl for arm rest

Oh, the rail is beige. Even worse :)

Nice cloth though. I would like to replace mine with that someday.
  • pretty decent for your first table. bold to attempt a racetrack table for your first. if you want to raise the racetrack to be a bit more flush with your playing surface, you can insert some spacers between your base layer and the racetrack. like rip down some 1/8" or 16" strips and lay them between the sheets. that rail is a little lumpy, if you've got the time, you can always pick out the staples and retry, i've done that many times.
    I used black suited speed cloth for the playing surface and beige knockout vinyl for arm rest

Looks cool, but I would think that a dark coloured rail would be better. Beige vinyl (which I don't really care for) would get dirty real fast.