Thoughts . . .

on this chip please. Something about it has struck my fancy, and I am not sure why.

Comments

• Looks kinda old school...I like it.

What is it? I wouldn't mind a tourney set like that until I can find my speakeasy tourney set.
  • its nice and basic, i like it
  • Here is the rest of the set. I think it is the "old school" look that I find appealing.
  • They are called "Western Saloon" and go for $0.95/chip. Billed clay chips, but I suspect they are "China" clays. Not that I care, just that I think it makes them a tad pricey.

Edit . . . elsewhere on the site, the same mold pattern is described as "compression molded" 100% clay
  • Yep I really like that...if you need to buy bulk to save cost..let me know..I would be interested.
  • Milo wrote: »
    They are called "Western Saloon" and go for $0.95/chip. Billed clay chips, but I suspect they are "China" clays. Not that I care, just that I think it makes them a tad pricey.

Yeah..that is pricey..maybe hang off and see what they do. I certainly do like 'em though. At that price..though...I could wait to find my Speakeasy's
  • I like em' the first thought that came to mind was "Egyptian"

Very simple and cool.
  • There is something cool about solid colour chips.

I likey.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Here is the rest of the set. I think it is the "old school" look that I find appealing.

Hey those are the chips I used to play with back in the day.. Bill Hickok and I used to collect them...
  • Great . . . somebody already has this set? Moving on, then . . .
  • Apparently my questions were good enough to get a sample set shipped out. Oh, and these are an in-lay, rather than a labelled chip. Makes the cost a tad more reasonable, I guess . . .