poker HUD stats

so what stats do you display on your HUD during play for tournaments? cash games? do you use the same stats or different ones?

i'm assuming the regular VPIP, PFR, and AF. what else do you display?

Comments

• if your pt3 i can send it to you to import....(ill write them here later)
  • darbday wrote: »
    if your pt3 i can send it to you to import....(ill write them here later)

yeah, i use pt3. cheers darb.
  • if you pm email your email ill send you my hud after todays business...
  • vpip, pr, 3bet pre, aggression, cbet, fold to flop cbet, steal, fold to bb steal, fold to sb steal.

they are all pretty telling throughout the game and i gave them different colors so i could see them faster.
  • no one else care to comment?
  • dunno, 3bet pre (which I had that for different positions) cbet, and raise first in is what I make due with as extras

edit: Fold to cbet is sorta useful but it can be very very very misleading
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    dunno, 3bet pre (which I had that for different positions) cbet, and raise first in is what I make due with as extras

edit: Fold to cbet is sorta useful but it can be very very very misleading
    raise first in is one i need to add.....donk flop is another thats not as important but pretty useful.

explain about fold to flop cbet....????
  • Darb, what was the name of the thread you created with the vid you made RE: HUDS? Tried to find it but couldn't.
  • Darb, what was the name of the thread you created with the vid you made RE: HUDS? Tried to find it but couldn't.
    not sure...

vid is here: This is a password protected video on Vimeo

starts off about table ninja.....gets into hud work...
    not sure...

vid is here: This is a password protected video on Vimeo

starts off about table ninja.....gets into hud work...

25 worst passwords of 2011 revealed - Technology & Science - CBC News

Thanks for removing password Darb. Will watch this again today.
  • VPIP PFR AGG
    3B Call3B CR
    for preflop

CB FCB ...............post but clicking on the stat brings up everything on the .........................player so it's all there and you can see what situation calls .........................for. now if only I trusted the stats in stead of just thinking, oh, he must be bluffing.......

what level of 3bet starts to set off bluff warning bells for you guys? I see anything above 20 as being way out of line but not sure what the clip level is for starting to push back with more 4 bets.
  • Also, do you guys show the Session/Table only stats for yourself or all time?

I just show the table stats as I want to know what the randoms at the table think of me from the days play.
  • SuitedPair wrote: »

I just show the table stats as I want to know what the randoms at the table think of me from the days play.
    i don't really need that ...everyone thinks im an idiot fuckhole....:-\
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    VPIP PFR AGG
    3B Call3B CR
    for preflop

CB FCB ...............post but clicking on the stat brings up everything on the .........................player so it's all there and you can see what situation calls .........................for. now if only I trusted the stats in stead of just thinking, oh, he must be bluffing.......

what level of 3bet starts to set off bluff warning bells for you guys? I see anything above 20 as being way out of line but not sure what the clip level is for starting to push back with more 4 bets.

I notice it is a lil less suited pair, like 10-14, but this is just me, what the correct answer is I am not sure. :/
  • trigs wrote: »
    no one else care to comment?

I am going back and forth between a couple, 1 more of stats, and 1 less of stats.

But...........

VPIP/PFR/AGG
    FLOP AG/TURN AG/RIVER AG(these can help you, but can also mislead you)
    CBET/FOLD TO CBET( I am back and fourth on these 2 cause I find they screw me up more than help me).
    3bet/fold to 3bet( again same as above due to the levels I play)
    Steal blinds/fold to blind steal small blind/fold to steal big blind.
    WTSD/W$SD.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I am going back and forth between a couple, 1 more of stats, and 1 less of stats.

But...........

VPIP/PFR/AGG
    FLOP AG/TURN AG/RIVER AG(these can help you, but can also mislead you)
    CBET/FOLD TO CBET( I am back and fourth on these 2 cause I find they screw me up more than help me).
    3bet/fold to 3bet( again same as above due to the levels I play)
    Steal blinds/fold to blind steal small blind/fold to steal big blind.
    WTSD/W$SD.
    ??? aredyoudok?
    ??? aredyoudok?

oh oh yoda language! lol
  • I use different stats for MTTs and SnG.

For the 45/90 man turbos, I use
    Hands/VPIP
    Preflop Limp/Fold
    Preflop Raise/Fold
    CBet
    Fold to steal
  • I just spit beer at a bar..... not kidding.... thanks dude that was funny

darbday wrote: »
    i don't really need that ...everyone thinks im an idiot fuckhole....:-\
  • thanks everyone. greatly appreciated.

@suitedpair: i usually start to take notice around 15%-ish. i feel like it does depend on vpip as well though.