Kitchener Tourney - Dec 3, 3:00pm

Hello Everyone,

As promised J and I are hosting another poker tournament at our place in Kitchener (Fischer-Hallman/Highland area) on December 3rd. This one will be a freeze-out and the details are below.

Poker Details:
Buy-in: $50 with a $10 bounty (so $60 total)
Registration begins at 2pm
Start time: 3pm
Freeze-out style (no rebuys or add-on's)
Starting chips: 5000
Blinds start at 25-25 and go up every 20 minutes
No Rake will be taken, all entries go into the prize pool

In order to start on time we are going to give an extra 1,000 in chips to everyone who registers before 2:45. This means that you will have a total of 6,000 chips if you register early.

Please let us know if you would like to come. We have 15 people already confirmed and we would like to go over 20 if possible.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to post or PM me for more details.

Cheers,

TheProfessor

Comments

• I'm in.

Jac
  • I'm in. Please PM me address. Thanks.
  • Hi there im new to the site but I am very interested in this tourney would u be able to pm adress and everything I need to know thanks soo much
  • Please add me to the list as tentative.
  • Thank you everyone for your interest! I have PM'd everyone with the address.

Cheers,

TheProfessor
  • also add me as a tentative please.
  • also add me as a tentative please.

me too
  • Sign me up, please and thank you.
  • Thanks everyone for your replies, PM's have been sent.

For those that are tentative, please let me know by next Friday if possible as I need to ensure enough chairs/tables for everyone to play comfortably. It looks like we have hit 20 people now if everyone who committed shows up!

Cheers,

TheProfessor
  • sign me up please
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Please add me to the list as tentative.

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend.

Good luck to all.
  • Add me as a tentative please. Will let you know early Saturday morning or late friday night.
  • Any chance of a cash game after?
  • Hi DamnthaPushr,

I will try and get a (no rake) cash game going. With 20 people or so, I'm expecting this not to be a problem.
  • Add me as a tentative please. Will let you know early Saturday morning or late friday night.

Okay, no problem. I am trying to get numbers by Friday so I can have enough chairs for everyone. You can show up without confirming, but if so, please bring a chair for yourself and anyone you bring.

Cheers,

TheProfessor
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Unfortunately I will be unable to attend.

Good luck to all.

No problem, thanks for letting me know. Hopefully you can make the next one!
  • Alright either way I'll be in, pm info plz
  • Sign me up i'm new to the site so please message me any details and address and any other details that would make me a better member. I will be there for sure if I am sent address.

Thanks
  • PM's sent. For those that are tentative can you please let me know today if you are coming? If not, feel free to show up tomorrow, but please bring a folding chair!

Cheers,

TheProfessor
  • PM's sent. For those that are tentative can you please let me know today if you are coming? If not, feel free to show up tomorrow, but please bring a folding chair!

Cheers,

TheProfessor

I will be there.
  • hey, im intrested in playing tomorrow. let me know if you still have spots available.
  • PM sent. Luckily for me Canadian Tire is having a sale on folding chairs tomorrow for $7 each. I'm going to pick more up just in case!
  • Anyone playing in Brantford tonight? If so, I'll be the guy wearing the white 'OT' hat, raking in all the chips.
  • Anyone playing in Brantford tonight? If so, I'll be the guy wearing the white 'OT' hat, raking in all the chips.

OLG lets you wear that when working the Craps table?
  • good times last night...thanks for hosting.
  • So, who ended up taking it down?
  • Thanks for hosting M & J. Nice cards, more players, and better run than last time. Pretty soon you'll have a waiting list for these. Who were the winners?

Jac
  • Fudge won it. He ended up chopping with Chris but with a bigger stack.

Thanks to all who came out and made this a success!
  • When's the next tourny?