Why Edmonton Has The Best Low Limit (1/2 or 2/5) Action in The World (Literally)

13»

Comments

• Vekked wrote: »
    what app's this GTA? seems pretty helpful

Not an app, just a website I use to back-up my sessions. On Android I use poker log, online I use pokerdominator.com
  • agreed, 2/5 is super soft in vegas. An easy game to crush for cash game regs.

I played mainly 2/5 last time I was in Vegas, although I was tempted to play 5/10 at Bellagio as there were a lot of crazy Japanese tourists playing who only knew the words 'all-in' in English. This game was soooo loose compared to 2/5. Every pot was $500 +.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I played mainly 2/5 last time I was in Vegas, although I was tempted to play 5/10 at Bellagio as there were a lot of crazy Japanese tourists playing who only knew the words 'all-in' in English. This game was soooo loose compared to 2/5. Every pot was $500 +.

The Bellagio 5/10 is the smallest 5/10 in Vegas, so a good spot to take shots if you think there is a soft table. 500/1500.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Not an app, just a website I use to back-up my sessions. On Android I use poker log, online I use pokerdominator.com

Cool thanks, just got android. Might grab it and play some cash when I'm in niagara or something and play with it.
  • have u guys played in Fort McMurray? Based on what I have heard the games there are softer than the ones in Edmonton.
  • i think we can all agree that the game of poker can change within a year. since they were as soft as you say in 2011 how soft are they now in 2012?
  • they were soft until March, I don't live there anymore but I doubt the game has gotten any tougher than it has been over the past 4 years
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    they were soft until March, I don't live there anymore but I doubt the game has gotten any tougher than it has been over the past 4 years

I havent played much in the last couple months but I can confirm IME that the games havent gotten any harder
  • I havent played much in the last couple months but I can confirm IME that the games havent gotten any harder

GTA no longer here, probly a little harder now IMO (cause and affect ITT)
  • Same reason I haven't won a mtt since I moved
  • Games were tough for the last few years but this year they have gotten better with the economy picking up. I'm at 46$/hr this year so far.
  • Xiph0id wrote: »
    Games were tough for the last few years but this year they have gotten better with the economy picking up. I'm at 46$/hr this year so far.

At 66.61$/hr for 2017.

Action has been good this year.