Happy belated birthday djgolfcan

Hope you had a great day yesterday.

Comments

• Happy Birthday Devo.

May your flopped 2 pair always hold up.

Johnnie
  • Happy belated you young whelp!
  • Missed it, sorry kid..
  • Hope you had a good one. Now get out there and make your BAP'ers some money.
  • Happy belated Devon. Hope you had a great day.
  • My apologies for being late to the whole "late" party. I hope you had a great day, and that the weekend is fruitful. I think your BAPers are more than satisfied this month, so take a night off and enjoy yourself. LOLZ.
  • Happy Birthday!

.... wait... what's that... yesterday... really, are you sure?... ok, then...

Happy Birthday! I'm 364 days early but you're worth waiting for :D
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!

.... wait... what's that... yesterday... really, are you sure?... ok, then...

Happy Birthday! I'm 364 days early but you're worth waiting for :D

365 days dummy. 2012 is a leap year.
  • johnnieh wrote: »
    365 days dummy. 2012 is a leap year.

d'oh!

I mean, it's only a leap year if the universe decides it is so.

Thus, in my universe, 364 days :P
  • With all the substance abuse and age of our membership, it does not surprise me that this was a day late, lol.

Thanks all.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    With all the substance abuse and age of our membership, it does not surprise me that this was a day late, lol.

Thanks all.
    Which one is me?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Which one is me?

you're asking the wrong question, but the answer is still, apparently,

aliens.
  • Damn, this idea of having so many of us with that ugly avatar is tilting me..;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Damn, this idea of having so many of us with that ugly avatar is tilting me..;)

A happy Belated Bday DJ! I'm cool 'cause that rhymes.
    I miss a couple days of lurking on this forum and the whole thing goes to shit. WTH is with you guys not only copying Wetts' avatar but then uglying it up?
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    A happy Belated Bday DJ! I'm cool 'cause that rhymes.
    I miss a couple days of lurking on this forum and the whole thing goes to shit. WTH is with you guys not only copying Wetts' avatar but then uglying it up?

We gets monez from GTA

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f7/how-much-would-you-pay-wetts-enter-gbh-ladies-event-26856/