Moral Dilemma Issue #1

Hey all

Okay, so stirring the pot is fun. Let's give hypotheticals and see what we come up with.

Scenario #1 (again, sorry if anyone has been here).

- Your wife is pregnant, and due to medical complications, one of the two must perish. You have the choice. Assume equal likeliness of survival for both mother and child. Who do you elect to save?

Mark

Comments

• DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey all

Okay, so stirring the pot is fun. Let's give hypotheticals and see what we come up with.

Scenario #1 (again, sorry if anyone has been here).

- Your wife is pregnant, and due to medical complications, one of the two must perish. You have the choice. Assume equal likeliness of survival for both mother and child. Who do you elect to save?

Mark

Move to Belize

ez game
  • My choice would to save my wife. I love my wife, and your hypothetical says nothing about the lack of future pregnancies. Also, we already have a teenager, and I am not sure I could survive a second one.

She, on the other hand, would probably tell me to GTFO.
  • Mark - you're pregnant? Congratulations.
  • wife. no contest. even if she can never have kids again there are plenty around desperate for parents.
  • trigs wrote: »
    wife. no contest. even if she can never have kids again there are plenty around desperate for parents.

I would say I agree with this 100% but who's to say that my hypothetical wife would stay with me after I made that choice. It's entirely possible and I'd even say likely that she would either leave me or no longer be herself. Tough call either way.
  • aliens....
  • This one touches close to home. My brother-in-law was asked this very same question by a doctor just prior to the birth of his youngest daughter. Its an impossible question to answer at the time. Luckily, everyone got through it and all are very healthy and happy.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I would say I agree with this 100% but who's to say that my hypothetical wife would stay with me after I made that choice. It's entirely possible and I'd even say likely that she would either leave me or no longer be herself. Tough call either way.

If I had a hypothetical wife, she would definitely have a lonely, hot hypothetical sister.

In Belize.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    If I had a hypothetical wife, she would definitely have a lonely, hot hypothetical sister.

In Belize.

If you'd ever spent more than 15 minutes with me you'd know why the wife is hypothetical.
    If you'd ever spent more than 15 minutes with me you'd know why the wife is hypothetical.

cornhole?
    cornhole?

If that's a polite way of saying @$$hole, no. I really like my Pixar movies, wrestling, football, Disneyland, video games and my Mr. Potato Head collection. It can grate on most people :)
    If that's a polite way of saying @$$hole, no.

I'll let the masses interpret.
    I really like my Pixar movies, wrestling, football, Disneyland, video games and my Mr. Potato Head collection. It can grate on most people :)

I hear Mark is single

Beat: 7 years later I still don't know how to multiquote
    I'll let the masses interpret.

Or did you mean Cornjulio? I do need some TP for my bung hole :)
  • heh-heh . . . heh-heh-heh.
    I hear Mark is single

Beat: 7 years later I still don't know how to multiquote

Start by pressing multiquote. it's a hint.
  • Where the hell is moral dilemma issue 2?

Wife, ainec...baby is a random stranger.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Where the hell is moral dilemma issue 2?

Wife, ainec...baby is a random stranger.

Tell that to the mother who has been carrying around said stranger for nine months and see what kind of response you get. Pretty sure they are not strangers.
  • Kristy gonna Kristy . . . wonder what she'd look like all puffy ankled and belly swollen. Someone in Minnie needs to get on that . . . figuratively and literally.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Tell that to the mother who has been carrying around said stranger for nine months and see what kind of response you get. Pretty sure they are not strangers.

Lol, am I really getting lectured about the intimacy of pregnancy by a man?
    Milo wrote: »
    Kristy gonna Kristy . . . wonder what she'd look like all puffy ankled and belly swollen. Someone in Minnie needs to get on that . . . figuratively and literally.

You guys realize that I have kids, right?
  • That's with an "s"!

Plural mofo's!

Mark

Mark counts as a kid?

Duh . . . but not any fresh ones baking, amirite? Also, didn't you comment earlier that you had more ballz than 90% of the Forum's male population? Make up your mind, woma . . . wait. NVM.
  • Now that is stirring the pot. good fun boyz and girlz
  • Milo wrote: »
    Duh . . . but not any fresh ones baking, amirite? Also, didn't you comment earlier that you had more ballz than 90% of the Forum's male population? Make up your mind, woma . . . wait. NVM.

Trolling just isn't your gift.
  • Aaahhh . . . but the gifts I do have more than make up for it.
  • I see Kristy's testosterone treatments are working.
  • Here's a better dilemma. Choose 1. You can never have a blowjob again.... or as many as you like (and high quality) from a toothless Mark. GO!
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Here's a better dilemma. Choose 1. You can never have a blowjob again.... or as many as you like (and high quality) from a toothless Mark. GO!

:h: