$100 Freeroll Tourney (single table) ...

Hey everyone,

I'll be hosting a $100 freeroll tourney Friday and Saturday (November 18 and 19) at 8 p.m. sharp ... Cash game will immediately follow.

The tourney will be NLHE ... Starting chips 2500 ... Blinds start at 25/50 and increase every 10 minutes ... Yup, it's a turbo tourney :) ... The idea is to get it done in about an hour so we can move on to the cash game.

Top two will be paid ... $75 for first ... $25 for second ... If they want a chop, that's okay too :)

The freeroll is an incentive to get you out to the cash game, so all I ask is that you make the minimum buyin to the cash game before we begin ...

The cash game will be $1/$2 NLHE, with a minimum $100 buyin and a maximum $400 buyin.

Dedicated dealer throughout to keep the action moving.

Free food and beverages ... Beer, soft drinks, water.

Convenient, accessible, and safe location in the west end of Toronto ... Very easy access from Highway 401, 400, and 427 ... Lots of free parking.

To reserve your seat send a text to (647) 770-5502, or PM me here ... I will answer any questions you have, but questions about rake will not be answered on a public forum ... Questions of that nature will only be answered by PM, or telephone.

Comments

• Hey everyone,

I'll be hosting a $100 freeroll tourney Friday and Saturday (November 18 and 19) at 8 p.m. sharp ... Cash game will immediately follow.

The tourney will be NLHE ... Starting chips 2500 ... Blinds start at 25/50 and increase every 10 minutes ... Yup, it's a turbo tourney :) ... The idea is to get it done in about an hour so we can move on to the cash game.

Top two will be paid ... $75 for first ... $25 for second ... If they want a chop, that's okay too :)

The freeroll is an incentive to get you out to the cash game, so all I ask is that you make the minimum buyin to the cash game before we begin ...

The cash game will be $1/$2 NLHE, with a minimum $100 buyin and a maximum $400 buyin.

Dedicated dealer throughout to keep the action moving.

Free food and beverages ... Beer, soft drinks, water.

Convenient, accessible, and safe location in the west end of Toronto ... Very easy access from Highway 401, 400, and 427 ... Lots of free parking.

To reserve your seat send a text to (647) 770-5502, or PM me here ... I will answer any questions you have, but questions about rake will not be answered on a public forum ... Questions of that nature will only be answered by PM, or telephone.
  • Merged threads. Please stop cross posting..
  • sorry ... my bad ... won't happen again.
  • thanks for the bump GTA ...
  • Good fortune getting the games together, another time.
  • literation wrote: »
    Good fortune getting the games together, another time.
    thanks literation ... hope to see you sometime soon :)
  • Still lots of time to reserve your seat ... Running tonight, Saturday, and Sunday ... PM me, or send me a text to (647) 770-5502
  • Keeping it fresh while looking for some players ... Who wants free money?
  • bump ... cash game happening tomorrow night (saturday) ... $1/$2 NLHE ... Call for details ... if i get enough interest i will run the freeroll tourney for $100, but it's looking like no one wants free money

call me tomorrow at (647) 770-5502 for details

location is west toronto (etobicoke) ... easy access from highways 401, 400, and 427 ... lots of free parking!!