Scratch Ticket BAP

Thinking about buying a ten dollar scratchy. Odds are pretty bad but i've got a real feeling about this one...
For that reason:

10%= 1.75$

Do you really want to miss this opportunity?

-M

Comments

• Not sure you are +ev with scratchers, so . . .

Rebuttal: $0.75 for 15%
  • Im a winner by association...While i was at the convenience store tonight some schmuck had his ticket verified for 100,000$
    Feeling good. Just have to find the right store at the right time.

In saying so, if im driving around until i get the feeling, fuel needs to be added as an expense.

Original offer stands.
  • So, what you're telling me is, the good prize is gone? AND you want me to pay for gas? That's more like a staking arrangement, imo, so here goes . . .

I will fund one (1) tank of gas, not to exceed $45.00 (not my fault if you own a gas-guzzler), plus 50% of ALL scratchers for one month, not to exceed more than 3 per week. In return, I will collect 80% of all winnings, and a total refund on fuel if no winners are scratched. Remember, I am being asked to take you at your word here.
  • The real question is what kind of scratch ticket are you buying?
  • This thread is already awesome.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    This thread is already awesome.

Mark

Only cause I posted. :D
  • Scratch tickets are rigged. When you have to get 3 of the same to win I always get the first 2 all easy like, and then the 3rd never comes. When I play the Bingo I have so many rows with 4 spots filled but I can never fill in that 5th spot. And then any time that I do match 3 or make a full line it's for a min cash or free ticket or some crap. Totally rigged.

I've been watching other tickets like Crossword and Monopoly to see if they're easier to win at and may take a chance at them soon......maybe get some scratch coaching too.
  • Scratch tickets are rigged.
    Your getting them from the wrong site... errr wrong place.. If you try them live you will see that the odds are much more true...
  • Or another way we could do this to save you some time and money......

Why don't you give me half the money your were gonna to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!
  • Or another way we could do this to save you some time and money......

Why don't you give me half the money your were gonna to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!

I would be interested in some BAP for this.
  • Hobbes wrote: »

Ha! I read about that guy in (i want to say wired magazine a few months ago)
    *an aside--- i know i could just google it to find out but cant be bothered.

He really ought to think about not pursuing it as gravy to his sweet day job.
  • Scratch tickets are rigged. When you have to get 3 of the same to win I always get the first 2 all easy like, and then the 3rd never comes. When I play the Bingo I have so many rows with 4 spots filled but I can never fill in that 5th spot. And then any time that I do match 3 or make a full line it's for a min cash or free ticket or some crap. Totally rigged.

I've been watching other tickets like Crossword and Monopoly to see if they're easier to win at and may take a chance at them soon......maybe get some scratch coaching too.

Yeah, i might throw together a quick video of how to play late stages of scratch offs. I prefer the quick swipe of the remaining boards, rather than the slow play.
  • Ha! I read about that guy in (i want to say wired magazine a few months ago)
    *an aside--- i know i could just google it to find out but cant be bothered.

He really ought to think about not pursuing it as gravy to his sweet day job.

Ya, it was in Wired.

He actually showed OLG the evidence after they dismissed him as a nut job
  • Scratch tickets are rigged.

Pfff.

legen

wait

for

it

dary
  • Thinking about buying a ten dollar scratchy. Odds are pretty bad but i've got a real feeling about this one...
    For that reason:

10%= 1.75$

Do you really want to miss this opportunity?

-M

What's BAP? ???
  • when the $10 CBs came out, I won a $50 & a $15 IIRC.
  • What's BAP? ???

Buy
    A
    Piece
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Buy
    A
    Piece

OIC thought it was a kind of scratch :D
  • What's BAP? ???

More painful version of fap.
  • More painful version of fap.