West Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton Poker Players Needed ...

Hey everyone,

I'll be hosting a game this weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, November 18, 19, 20), and I'm looking for some players that want to come out, have some fun, and make some money!!

The game will be either $1/$2 NLHE, or $2/$5 NLHE, whichever is the more desired option ... Some goodies to persuade you to check it out include,
  • Dedicated dealer to keep the action moving:o:o:o
  • Good food and beverage for FREE!! (deli meat and veggie trays, cheese trays, salad, and breads along with beer, wine, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, and tea):D:D:D
  • Very accessible, comfortable, and safe location in Etobicoke with plenty of free parking (located at a major intersection that is 20 minutes from downtown Toronto, Mississauga, or Brampton):):):)
  • Big screen T.V. showing the latest sporting events"cheers:"cheers:"cheers:
  • Good mix of player abilities (I have some friends coming that range in ability from "okay" to "here fishy fishy"):D:D:D
The doors open at 7:30 p.m. with the cards in the air at 8 p.m.

Buyins will be $100 min to $400 max for a $1/$2 game, and $200 min to $500 max for a $2/$5 game.

If you're interested, then send me a PM here indicating your preference of either $1/$2, or $2/$5 ... Majority will rule on game stakes ... Once I receive your PM, I will reply with phone number so you can call me and get all the details including address, directions, and answers to any other questions you may have.

Look forward to seeing y'all this weekend :):):)

Comments

• Hey everyone,

I'll be hosting a game this weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, November 18, 19, 20), and I'm looking for some players that want to come out, have some fun, and make some money!!

The game will be either $1/$2 NLHE, or $2/$5 NLHE, whichever is the more desired option ... Some goodies to persuade you to check it out include,
    • Dedicated dealer to keep the action moving:o:o:o
    • Good food and beverage for FREE!! (deli meat and veggie trays, cheese trays, salad, and breads along with beer, wine, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, and tea):D:D:D
    • Very accessible, comfortable, and safe location in Etobicoke with plenty of free parking (located at a major intersection that is 20 minutes from downtown Toronto, Mississauga, or Brampton):):):)
    • Big screen T.V. showing the latest sporting events"cheers:"cheers:"cheers:
    • Good mix of player abilities (I have some friends coming that range in ability from "okay" to "here fishy fishy"):D:D:D
    The doors open at 7:30 p.m. with the cards in the air at 8 p.m.

Buyins will be $100 min to $400 max for a $1/$2 game, and $200 min to $500 max for a $2/$5 game.

If you're interested, then send me a PM here indicating your preference of either $1/$2, or $2/$5 ... Majority will rule on game stakes ... Once I receive your PM, I will reply with phone number so you can call me and get all the details including address, directions, and answers to any other questions you may have.

Look forward to seeing y'all this weekend :):):)

Okay everyone ... A little added incentive to get some of you serious (but friendly) players out to the game ... How about some FREE MONEY!!

For the first 10 players to PM me I will reserve your seat for a $100 freeroll tourney (one table only) ... Top 2 pays out ... 1st gets $75 ... 2nd gets $25 (or they can chop if they so choose).

The tourney is NLHE ... $2500 in starting chips ... Blinds start at 25/50 and increase every 10 mins ... Yes!! ... It's a turbo tourney!! ... The plan is to get it done in about an hour so that the cash game can begin ...

The freeroll will run all three nights, so when sending your PM make sure to indicate which night you'll be coming ...

The fine print ... You have to make your initial buyin to the cash game first, and that initial buyin has to be a minimum of $150 ... The cash game is NLHE, and the stakes have now been set at $1/$2 ...

The freeroll will start PROMPTLY at 8 pm ...

The food and beverage mentioned above is still offered for free ...

Interested in a chance to win some free money? ... PM me now before all the spots are filled!! ...

If you don't want to provide your contact info in your PM, then I will reply with my phone number for you to contact me ... I'll answer any questions you may have ...
  • What's the rake? :confused:
  • What's the rake? :confused:

don't really want to discuss that on a public forum, but i can tell you it's very reasonable ... i sent you a PM with that info ... hope to see you come out this weekend :)
  • Are there any cash games coming up?