Game 9 Thursday Night

First of all, I want to thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts, and prayers this past week with the sudden loss of my father, Basil Elmo "Frazer" White. RIP Dad. You will be missed, and know you were loved.

Life goes on. Therefore, I want to get back on track here and get the next game underway. Greg still holds a lead but its shrinking on him, with both me and Dan closing in to deny him his title. Also, there are only 4 games left of the season, so what that means that even if you haven't played a game this season yet, you can still qualify to play the SET game for the BIG $$. All you have to do is show up at all remaining games, pay, play, and earn some bonus chips.

Who's In?

STR82ACE
Pkrfce9
HighFlyer
IronMike
Asnx557

Comments

• I'll be there.
  • in ... with snacks
  • sorry to hear about your dad. IN for Thurs.
  • Depends on the soccer sked . . . let you know Thursday. Welcome back
  • I'm out again, really hope to make it next week.
  • Put me down as a maybe. I'll let you know for sure Thursday afternoon.
  • OUT . . . and will miss tyhe rest of the season . . . soccer is Thursday nights.
  • Small field so far, I know a bunch of people still need to get their 4 games in this season if they want a chance at the set money. Allen is Kris not coming out at all this season?
  • OUT due to workaments. and i dunno about Kris haven't talked to him in a while.
  • Have not been good for me the last couple of weeks.
    Will only know after 6:00 earliest
    Should I just send $ via PayPal and save time and gas?

Mlton Slim

Probably a no again!
  • I need AJ's number. But I won't be able to make cause of work. I'll be there next week
  • Icedog wrote: »
    I need AJ's number. But I won't be able to make cause of work. I'll be there next week

I'll pm my number in a few minutes

We're down to 5 players. If we don't get 6 or more total, this will not be an official league games, but I'm still open for whatever no matter who shows up.
  • Slut . . .
  • But will be late
    Milton slim
  • With only 6 players tonight, only the top 2 paid out, and Iron Mike takes down his first back to back Hill games after dominating me headsup. Got a nice rush of cards to get me into second, but man did I get cold decked after that! Good game Mike.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Milton Slim! Sorry about the bubble prize, bud. Hope you had a great day otherwise.
  • Updated Leader Board...

PKRFCE9 374.34
    STR82ACE 336.09
    HIGHFLYER 304.47
    ASXN557 209.31
    McFLIP 207.94
    IRON MIKE 199.54
    ATHENAIOS 195.97
    SHIFTY 185.8
    ALLY 159.77
    MILO 159.43
    MILTONSLIM 149.83