if you use poker tracker software...

...then you might want to check this out (link to the direct zip is a few posts down).

it's a free HUD design that seems pretty good imho. guy used to sell it but is now giving it away.

can check out the website here.

Comments

• It's probably better than HM2 right now which you can't use cause of all the bugs!.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    It's probably better than HM2 right now which you can't use cause of all the bugs!.
    So it's not worth switching from PokerTracker to HEM2 with the reverse HUD, etc?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    So it's not worth switching from PokerTracker to HEM2 with the reverse HUD, etc?

reversed HUD? may i ask for more information?
  • meh, I hear HEM2 has a ton of bugs too, so Im waiting for pt4. Even though they promised it forever ago and just keep delaying....

Trigs, reversed HUD is the stats your opponents would have on you. So its easier to tell what they think of you, and think one level higher. PT4 will have this too from what I have heard Blondefish.

The reverse hud is cool and that's a reason why I wanted to get hm2.

I would wait till they get some of the issues sorted out first cause you won't be playing poker with it at this time as it sucks up all your computer resources so it takes forever to even start up, forever to import all your hands and they have a auto updater which has not been working right.

But last night is the 1st time in 4 days I was able to use hm2 playing poker, it was running a lil smoother but still sucking up alot of memory and it was causing a lil lag with stars which has been reported by others.

Be warned that if you upgrade to hm2 you lose your hm1 license after 90 days:o:mad: which is :bs:.

Also I would keep a eye on when they are raising their prices as they have said they will be sometime in the future, I got 50%ish discount so that's why I got hm2 now instaed of later but then you have to wait for all the bugs to get fixed.:(
  • philliivey wrote: »
    :bs:

btw, where do you find all of these happy face things?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    btw, where do you find all of these happy face things?

When you reply or create a new thread, scroll down a little..

???:):(:bs::-[:confused::-X:-\:mad::p>:D;)^-^:D:o
  • trigs wrote: »
    it's a free HUD design that seems pretty good imho. guy used to sell it but is now giving it away.
    Has anybody gotten this cash game HUD to work? How can I convert it to work for tournaments?
    philliivey wrote: »
    Also I would keep a eye on when they are raising their prices as they have said they will be sometime in the future, I got 50%ish discount so that's why I got hm2 now instaed of later but then you have to wait for all the bugs to get fixed.:(
    What are the prices for a new user? Does anybody have a link to a detailed review if HEM2 is worth buying now instead of waiting for PT4?
    Has anybody gotten this cash game HUD to work? How can I convert it to work for tournaments?
    it can be done ...something like....

configure>>>configure hud>>>(select the new hud profile)>>>options>>> duplicate profile>>>(rename it and select the tournament button)

its something like that...ive turned my tourney hud into cash before is all.
  • i got the HUD working fine for cash games. i haven't tried to switch it to tournaments though. if i have time i will try to set it up for tournaments tonight.

What are the prices for a new user? Does anybody have a link to a detailed review if HEM2 is worth buying now instead of waiting for PT4?

A new user, I think it is the same price as hm1, but not sure so don't quote me on that, if you have hm1 already, the hm2 price is based on when you got your hm1 license.

Hm2 is working a lil better for me, but I don't like the reports section, too confusing and I like hm1's reports better.

I hope they will have no problems getting sng wiz on there soon.

i got it to work for tournaments. if you still have the orginal zip file, just select 'tournament' instead of 'cash' when you import the HUD in step 2:

To Import a HUD Profile:
    In PT3 go to Configure>Configure HUD
    Click 'Options'
    Select 'Import Profile'
    Select the file (from where you saved it) ending in '.pt3hud'
    Click Open.
    Name the HUD.
    (When naming it, it gives you the option of choosing cash or tournament HUD)
  • Do you actually see the ranges populated during tournaments? My popups are all blank.
    trigs wrote: »
    i got it to work for tournaments. if you still have the orginal zip file, just select 'tournament' instead of 'cash' when you import the HUD in step 2
  • i didn't actually check for that. i will when i get a chance tonight perhaps. obviously they won't show up until players show down a hand but i'm assuming you know that.
  • 50 pt4 beta's just released on their fb page. not sure how many r left...
    Do you actually see the ranges populated during tournaments? My popups are all blank.

was fooling around and i couldn't get the ranges to pop up either. i honestly have no idea why it's not working for tournaments. sorry.
  • on the thread in 2+2 he stated that it doesn't work for Tourneys...unfortunately I downloaded before I read that ....oh well
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    on the thread in 2+2 he stated that it doesn't work for Tourneys...unfortunately I downloaded before I read that ....oh well

oh really? didn't see that. well the basic HUD works, just not the hand ranges popup i guess.
  • Got the PT4 beta and setting it up now. Haven't played much the last few months (as you can see by how long my BAP took) but will hopefully get some hands in and post some thoughts.
  • My initial thoughts of PT4 is that its pretty sick. There are a ton of tools that are only going to help me improve my game. I just hit my last milestone bonus last night, so I'm gunna try to go through this program a bit more detailed between now and the end of the year.

The only downside I have noticed (and this is likely not PT's fault) is that my laptop lags badly when I have 10 tables running with a HUD and ninja. Never had this issue with PT3. Gunna look into this more...

One thing I especially love is the ability to opague the HUD until mouse hover. This is super handy cus I hate when stacksizes, cards, button, or anything else that gives me info is covered by the HUD. With this enabled it doesnt matter where your HUD sits, it will never block info until you hover your mouse over it.
  • Has anybody been able to compare HEM 2 with PT4 beta? I think 2012 will not only be the Year of the Dragon, but also the year of the software arms race, when I will spend more time on improving my results through software and less multi-tabling mistakes, instead of learning new poker strategies. Many of the other poker software businesses could die off.
  • I'm using HEM 2, kinda liking it so far but need to spend more time setting it up/getting to know it. I don't use it even close to it's potential. I try looking for leaks and stuff every once in a while but it mostly goes as far as "welp, guess I should open A2s under the gun anymore, losing money there...", "welp, guess I shouldn't 4-bet 30% of the time, losing money there..." etc. I wish I knew how to actually analyze all my stats and such.
  • reibs wrote: »
    One thing I especially love is the ability to opague the HUD until mouse hover. This is super handy cus I hate when stacksizes, cards, button, or anything else that gives me info is covered by the HUD. With this enabled it doesnt matter where your HUD sits, it will never block info until you hover your mouse over it.
    I set the display type to "Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over" but the stats are still visible for all the players. Is there a way to make the stats invisible until mouse over?
    I set the display type to "Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over" but the stats are still visible for all the players. Is there a way to make the stats invisible until mouse over?

The only options are either normal or "lower opacity until mouse over" as far as I know. But I found the lower opacity setting very useful. I could barely see it, and could still see everything behind it clearly. I hate having to re-arrange huds. Less of a problem this week since I havent been using it. Figured out my laptop runs at 2500rpm. Much too low for the beast that is pt4. :mad: (Never had issues with pt3 for the past year or two though)

Nice thing is my old desktop is 7500rpm, so I am in the middle of cleaning it up and looking into some ways to make it run a bit more quiet. Then will be back up with pt4 again....Now I just need a 2nd monitor!!
  • More PT4 public beta available tonight.
  • So I hope my begging will work and hold em manager peeps will let me go back to hm1 after buying a hm2 license, I can't take the crashes and freezing when only playing like 3 tables and I HATE the reports section.

I miss the reports set up in hold em manager 1, much easier to see how you do and keep track and a hud that actually works multi tabling.

My other hud crashed as well today yet again, good thing is it gives me practice when their are no huds next year at this time.;)
  • What do you mean by "no huds next year at this time?"
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    What do you mean by "no huds next year at this time?"

Philli has insider info...
  • LOL no.

Well their is talk if American players don't come back these Hud will die
  • they don't have to develop huds further for me to use the one I have,even if they go broke