some fresh info ...

anyone have some updated info on cash game action in the toronto area ... i'm hoping to find something for tonight (friday) if possible ...

Comments

• anyone have some updated info on cash game action in the toronto area ... i'm hoping to find something for tonight (friday) if possible ...

The problem you will find is even if you get names, no, addresses for clubs, they wont let you in if you dont know someone. Best thing is to start playing at some of the home games on this site and you will find out about lots of clubs all over the gta.

Also lots of poker games on meet up even kijiji these days.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    The problem you will find is even if you get names, no, addresses for clubs, they wont let you in if you dont know someone. Best thing is to start playing at some of the home games on this site and you will find out about lots of clubs all over the gta.

Also lots of poker games on meet up even kijiji these days.

thanks pokerjah for the info ... i ended up playing at rogers place in richmond hill on saturday night ... good group of people, but not a lot of knowledge as far as other games go ... they all seem pretty loyal to roger, which is understandable given the nice room he runs ... i'll continue to check out other home games, when and if they're posted here ... take care :-)
  • I would suggest Ching Hill and Rocky's meetup group (I think its Rockonpoker). I had a bad experience inviting a person I had never met in person to club before so I try to avoid it now. I have played at Roger's game before and its a great game, with low rake, free food and booze so you can't beat it really for 1/2.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/calendar-poker-events-yrpl-prpl-24899/
  • Hey, you can give me a call/text if you want to play

we do mon/saturday 1-1 NLHE
    wednesday night 1-1 PLO
    tues thurs fri sunday 1-2 NLHE

@647-839-9414

cheers, hope to see you

(we're also hoping to add a 60$ buyin tournament freezeout every sunday)