looking for a little rungood this weekend! Mtt grind

have a 4 day long weekend. the little lady is going outtta town with her parents. time to get the online grind going this weekend.

starting bankroll will be 100. mostly for mtts and the odd cash game. reload available if need,( but hopefully not!)

4 days on my brand new gateway laptop. hope for the best.

will be updating as of tomorrow.

Comments

• My suggestion would be to go through the online schedule of tournies and find the one's you can afford and that are good value for the money.

then write them down, with time, buy-in etc... and figure out which ones you can play and when.

Oh, and RUN GOOD !!
  • okay.....friday day 1

starting bankrolls, pkr-63 / p.s 60

gotta drive my little lady to her parents at 3 so can really grind any deep stack tourney tell i get back. so just cash games for now. starting at pkr.

plan on playing the canadian open $30(pkr) and on p.s the $2 1rebuy+1addon tonite.
  • played in a 2 buck rebuy satellite to a 60 buyin last nite, bought in 5 stacks (late reg.) then added on. (total buy 14). ended up bursting the bubble. pretty tilted after that so shut off the computer.

got up early and playing in acouple satellites for the 100k masters on pkr. busted outta a 2$ but still in a 10$ one. ticket worth 270$.

hoping for the best today, gunna switch over to the saturday tourneys on stars later. maybe play the splash for the storm.
  • here rungood, good boy. come to daddy.
  • RebbeccaBlack.jpg
  • darbday wrote: »
    RebbeccaBlack.jpg

Being probably a year or so (hmm) older than young Booner, I had no clue who this rebecca black person was. I have seen people type that blah.jpg thing out before though.

I chose to google rebecca black and then saw the picture of this girl I have also seen used on this and other forums.

Still, no clue who she was. Man, am I getting that old?

I saw a video called "Friday". Watched approximately 1 minute of it.

I am now mentally trying to prevent myself from walking to the shed, grabbing the first screwdriver I find and ramming it through my eardrums.

I still don't get the significance of that girls picture being used on forums though.

Anyhoo, carry on.
  • Awesome bankroll management

• I still don't get the significance of that girls picture being used on forums though.
    yes you do tho
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Awesome bankroll management

like i said before, reloads if needed. i dont play poker for a living, just my secondary income.
  • playing in the big 4. sitting 2.5x the avg.

also sitting at a .5/.10 deep stack ante table, 300bb+
  • darbday wrote: »
    RebbeccaBlack.jpg

and who the hell is rebbecca black??:-\
  • p
    also sitting at a .5/.10 deep stack ante table, 300bb+

sounds dangerous ^^' gl
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    sounds dangerous ^^' gl

not really with how tight i play. and thanks! :D
  • just wanna give a sunday shout out to all those who are gunna be in the home game today. my first one, hoping for the best. take it easy on me guys, im just learning the game.
  • just wanna give a sunday shout out to all those who are gunna be in the home game today. my first one, hoping for the best. take it easy on me guys, im just learning the game.

like i said before, reloads if needed. i dont play poker for a living, just my secondary income.

Damn u got me :-X
  • well didnt have a great day yesterday. played the bigger 2 and 27. made a deep run at both but miss the cash on the 27 and min cashed the 2.

gunna get back to the cash games. down about 20 on both my accounts.

keep the grind on the mind!

( oh and GO BEN LAMB GO!!!!)
  • wow fucked up!

pkr down swing, lost 3 buy ins @ .5/.10.
    AA cracked by set of QQ on turn.
    flopped 2 pair and lose to a rivered bigger 2 pair
    flopped a boat and lose to runner runner quads.
    sometimes i hate poker
  • wow fucked up!

pkr down swing, lost 3 buy ins @ .5/.10.
    AA cracked by set of QQ on turn.
    flopped 2 pair and lose to a rivered bigger 2 pair
    flopped a boat and lose to runner runner quads.
    sometimes i hate poker

Hopefully your first job is better than your second job
  • Yes much. But there's always the risk of losing a finger or 2. ...
  • Yes much. But there's always the risk of losing a finger or 2. ...

sounds like a wash
    sounds like a wash

Sounds like something my grandmother would say lol>:D

And I'm a furniture maker by trade.
    redseal approved