Brampton Poker

1/2 and 2/5 NL...Safe and relaxed atmosphere...Food and drink provided...Bad-Beat Jackpot...Hi-Def screens showing all the games that matter. Fridays and Saturdays. PM me for details.

Comments

• Or we could just respond to the PMs you send?
  • Or that, yes ^-^

I did PM the more active members here...Busted!!:-[ Sorry for spamming, Milo.
  • Apology accepted . . .
  • please ban
  • Like I said, sorry for spamming. With all respect, do you have to request that I be banned in my own thread? Or are you trying to gang up a discussion forum lynch mob?
  • Jonnikash wrote: »
    Like I said, sorry for spamming. With all respect, do you have to request that I be banned in my own thread? Or are you trying to gang up a discussion forum lynch mob?

Look, I would lay low around here for a while.. Spamming does not win you friends or get you any business.. Everyone, I have already cautioned kash not to spam as of a couple of hours ago, he has indicated he won't, if he does then poof.. ok? Back to normal business.. Move on...
  • The games should be quite profitable with a 10% to $10 max rake and $1 from every flop goes to the badbeat jackpot ... profitable for Jonnikash that is

jcash.jpg
  • Wow, the welcoming comittee is out in full force. Hey man, I've got no problem giving out the details of the game via message as you requested...and you asked so nicely too :(. But this is rude, man. I think people can decide on their own if they want to come, without your abuse in my thread.
  • Absolutely they can. But your reception has not been any ruder than multi posting your game across the site, and spamming people's PM boxes, in violation of the rules hereabouts. If you want a warm welcome, take the time to actually look around, find out how things work, and then post your game in the appropriate spot. It isn't rocket science . . .

You violated site rules, and were called out. Deal with it.
  • Jonnikash wrote: »
    Wow, the welcoming comittee is out in full force. Hey man, I've got no problem giving out the details of the game via message as you requested...and you asked so nicely too :(. But this is rude, man. I think people can decide on their own if they want to come, without your abuse in my thread.

In their excitement they might not think to ask or even realize how much the rake is, and how the biggest winner in the game every night is going to be you when $10 comes off the table in regular increments.
  • Thank goodness you're around to inform everyone that there is rake at poker games.

Ok, like compuease said, we move on...
  • anyone know if this game is still running? ... i'd like to check it out.
  • 1/2 NL this Friday (tomorrow).

On Sunday, $50 NLHE No-fee Freezeout Tournament 2pm (20 max), and 2/5 NL game following the tourney.