Game 8 Player's List; Race is tightening up

Greg still holds the lead for the season, and now Dan is threatening to make a run for the top spot, with yours truly in a close third. Still, with five games left, anyone can still hit a rush and make a stab for the freeroll into the SET game.

Who's In?

STR82ACE
HighFlyer
asxn557
Eduardo
Wetts
Pkrfce9
Milo
IronMike

Comments

• Will have to see how the week stacks up. School stuff, potentially, with daughter so I will be a game day decision.
  • Will be there on the 27th.
  • I'll be a game time decision, way too much going on at work these days...
  • Innit . . .
  • not this one
  • Athenaios wrote: »
    not this one

Oh come on!!! I'll even have the Bruins/Habs game on the 'puter, just for you to hear them lose.
    :D
  • tempting...ok....might show up last minute
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Oh come on!!! I'll even have the Bruins/Habs game on the 'puter, just for you to hear them lose.
    :D

AJ I hear you're getting a nice big screen put into the living room for watching games while we play ;).
  • AJ I hear you're getting a nice big screen put into the living room for watching games while we play ;).

82" FLAT SCREEN OF PURE VISUAL BEAUTIFUL BABY!! :D

Just hope the wife doesn't notice it :-X
  • What's with the small field so far? Were people not informed that cookies will be present tonight?!
  • What's with the small field so far? Were people not informed that cookies will be present tonight?!

I remember you saying it last week, so I have a LARGE storage of cold milk in the fridge. ^-^ Others will just have to suffer without.

As far as the small field...everyone is getting ready for Halloween or something??
  • Just so everyone is aware, I"m having a problem with the heaters in the game room. Might be abit chilly for some, bring a sweater!!
  • since you're having cookies...count me in!
  • tv cookies and milk... sounds good.

blind me in
  • Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble . . . frigging King will make me stumble.
  • IronMike took down his first Ching Hill title this week, taking out Keith in second when his Jacks full of 7's beat out Keith's 7's full of Jacks. Yours truly took third place, which should give me a nice little boost up the leader board, but not sure if its enough to take the title yet. I'll update the leader board and post over the weekend.

Great game all. Thanks for coming out. Hope to see you all again next week.
  • Congrats to the winners!

Thanks AJ....by the way who won between the Habs and the Bruins:)
  • Athenaios wrote: »
    Congrats to the winners!

Thanks AJ....by the way who won between the Habs and the Bruins:)

Talk to me in April!
  • You should feel lucky it was only heat, there was a sewer back up on Homer Street across the road. Thats why all the trucks were there today.

Rod
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    You should feel lucky it was only heat, there was a sewer back up on Homer Street across the road. Thats why all the trucks were there today.

Rod

meh...I just blame the wife for that one ^-^
  • April it is:)
  • Updated Leader Board

PKRFCE9 354.59
    STR82ACE 301.13
    HIGHFLYER 291.47
    McFLIP 207.94
    ATHENAIOS 195.97
    ASXN557 193.46
    SHIFTY 185.8
    ALLY 159.77
    MILO 159.43
    IRON MIKE 143.07
    MILTONSLIM 124.41
    EDUARDO99 120.92
    GARRYC 102.8
    WETTS 96.17
    MR CHATTY 88.05
    COMPUEASE 78.17
    SCOTT 77.86
    HOTROD 67.23
    ICEDOG 45.59
    KAREN 27.16
    CRAZYKOBY 15.22
  • Congrats to Mike on the win! Glad the leader board didn't change much :). See you all next week where I won't be donking off my big stack!