Congrats to PFCer Sick Cards!

It was last week, but meaning to post this; a big congrats to PFC member "SickCards" (http://www.pokerforum.ca/members/sick-cards/) on shipping his 15k PCA package!

Todd is one of this years 3 sponsored CPT players after chopping with GSmith at the beginning of the year at the Invitational and has won his WSOP main event seat 3 years straight.

Unfortunately, he was shafted out of his opportunity to play the ME in 2011 since he had won it on FTP, where previously he had won the other 2 on Pokerstars. His first crack in 2009 he went day five, finished in top 300.

Very happy to see him able to go and play something big this year and
Atlantis looks sweet! Like many of us other working stiffs just looking for
a big score, definitely cool that things are looking up after like many
others, he was robbed by those crooks.

Stand up guy, he has bought PFC action in past, couple of you played and chatted with him at COPC in 2010, here is hoping we are sweating him and BTP heads up!

Comments

• Congrats SickCards. I'm pretty sure I'll be down there as well, so if you spot a Canadian looking guy at the PokerStars venues (believe me, we will stand out down in the Bahamas as the only ones without a tan), feel free to stop by and say hello.

Dylan C
  • Was there in 2011, great venue and lots of tournaments, cash games to keep you busy.
  • HI Jontm/ Dylan,

Thanks Jontm I appreciate the kind words. After the FTP situation it was very tough. Its affected so many.

I am really looking forward to the PCA.
  • Congrats SickCards. I'm pretty sure I'll be down there as well, so if you spot a Canadian looking guy at the PokerStars venues (believe me, we will stand out down in the Bahamas as the only ones without a tan), feel free to stop by and say hello.

Dylan C

Hi Dylan,

That sounds good. I will be hitting Supernova in a weeks time too.I am sure I will also be looking pretty pasty :).