Did I miss a update memo?

Someone please tell me if I am crazy.....perhaps I need to stop playing after work..

I have noticed that there are times on stars when people have been able to flash their cards after folding or even just one card after a hand is done.....Am I the only one seeing this?

Please advise!!

Comments

• Sharantyr wrote: »
    Someone please tell me if I am crazy.....perhaps I need to stop playing after work..

I have noticed that there are times on stars when people have been able to flash their cards after folding or even just one card after a hand is done.....Am I the only one seeing this?

Please advise!!
    It's been going on for about 3-4 weeks
  • Sharantyr wrote: »

Please advise!!

Your crazy. :)
  • just click on the card(s) before clicking fold to show.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Your crazy. :)

Thanks for the confirmation ;)

For real tho, thanks for the info, I thought I was seeing things the other day and then it happened again. I knew it wasn't the weed!!! >:D
  • You're crazy, AND it's real. How's that. :)
  • just don't click on them by mistake, I keep doing that :<
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    just don't click on them by mistake, I keep doing that :<

SAME! Did this during a hand once at the beginning of the hand. Not sure if it showed but I felt pretty silly.