is this bankroll logic correct?

if my roi is 10% , and im grinding 1.50$ 9handed turbo sit n goes, in the long run i will only be making 15 cents per game i play .At that rate i should expect a profit of about 15$ after playing 100 games. however due to variance i should maybe increase the field size to 200 - 300 games and expect to be around 30-45 $ more in my bank roll.?

Comments

• if you're talking about increasing the number of tables you play at one time, it's normal for your ROI to drop.
  • even 300 games is statistically insignificant

Even STT can have horrid downswings of 20+ buy-ins once every 500 games for a winning player
  • so if im grinding up to around 30 $ profit after about 175 games but i hit a cold streak and lose almost all my profit does that mean im not winning enough to beat the cold streaks? or i just got unlucky by hitting the cold cards when i was only up a bit of profit?
  • I think what others are telling you is the number of games you have played is NOT enough to determine whether or not you are a winning player. If you are a winning player a bad streak could still wipe out all of your bankroll unless it is at an appropriate level for the stakes you are playing. If you are a losing player (approx 90% of players) no amount of bankroll will keep you from going broke..