Forget the #occupywallstreet protests, this deserves an outright revolt!

What the hell, Blue Jays?!

mlb-beer-prices.jpg

Comments

• Basically they are planning ahead - they know they are never going to make the playoffs, so there will be no increased revenue from those extra games, so they have to charge a little more during the regular season to make sure they can make their numbers.
  • $4.50?!@?!?!? another reason to move to LA?
  • I'm sorry, did you miss the $4 beers in Arizona, the place with all the golf courses and almost a hockey team.
  • Wait, this is new information to you?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I'm sorry, did you miss the $4 beers in Arizona, the place with all the golf courses and almost a hockey team.

Don't golf, no ocean, too many crazies that want to kill you, take you to the desert and go collect your bones after they have been picked clean. or is that New Mexico.....

I'll take the crazies that just want to kill in the normal manner. Oh, and I think the poker is better at the bike than in zona. :)
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    Don't golf, no ocean, too many crazies that want to kill you, take you to the desert and go collect your bones after they have been picked clean. or is that New Mexico.....

I'll take the crazies that just want to kill in the normal manner. Oh, and I think the poker is better at the bike than in zona. :)

I'll take 4.2 million octogenarians so tight that a quark couldn't escape through any one of their bums thanks :)
  • I remember paying $10 bucks for a big glass of draft last month at a Jays game.
  • One of the advantages of drinking rye/scotch is that you can bring your own drink wherever you go.
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    I remember paying $10 bucks for a big glass of draft last month at a Jays game.

The prices are based on a small draft.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    The prices are based on a small draft.

...then buying one of these is a big leak in one's play.
  • Wow. Even just for the convenience factor, this thing might be a consideration! Wonder how many beers you can fit in there?
  • Wow. Even just for the convenience factor, this thing might be a consideration! Wonder how many beers you can fit in there?

80oz ~2.5l
  • That's funny ~ and a great idea. Add to that an Ostomy Bag and you won't miss any of the game!