Sunday Run Good Baby!

Finally have a Sunday off that isn't devoted to working on the house or family stuff, so I think it's about time I win some damned cheeseburgers!

Won the 1st table of my $2 6max Turbo Triple Shootout. Two more tables to beat and I'm into the Sunday Million for 1% of the asking price!

Good luck everyone!

Comments

• Using my double million one time
  • Didn't qualify, but sitting with just under average stack in the Bigger $8.80 192/323. If I can get a little rungood, 1st place pays $9524.23 :)

And apparently one of Fed's alter egos is stalking me lol
  • Playing in the Bigger $11 and the Sunday Storm - A gajillion players in both.

Late registration is over for both now. 32,021 entered the Storm and I'm 924 / 7364

Bigger $11 had 17,829 entered and I am 540 / 7681

I always seem to run good in the first hour or two in these things then I go card dead. Here's hoping the run good lasts the entire tourney, this time.
  • Final table of the early $55 on Party. Only 15BB tho. 7/10.
  • yea.

J10 < 88 on a J high flop.....
  • donked in my first mil, the one where I actually had a stack
  • Trying to short stack my way up the money/get a double up but it just ain't happening right now. This deck is colder than my ex-wife (TM Rodney Dangerfield R.I.P.)

And done after shoving 10bb w/KQo, BB is table chip stack, only going to cost 10% of his stack and hell, he has 49d, so that's a snap call. I flop my K, hit my Q on the river but that puts his flush out there. Done in 204th for $72 cheeseburgers.
  • 90k chips in the storm is all...
  • I cashed in the storm, missed out on the Bigger $11. In the Bigger $4.40 currently.
  • So I can still reg for the Million that is 3.5 hours in with blinds at 500/1k?
  • Finally got that pokerfest seat