Charity Poker Tourny

No Limit Texas Hold 'em Poker tournament
Benefiting the Smile Makers Fund at Family and Childrens Services of Waterloo Region

Date: Saturday October 29th
Location: Kitchener Ont. Please contact me for location of the hall
Time: Please plan to arrive by 6:30 for registration. Tournament starts at 7:00 pm sharp
Buy-in: $50 with one re-buy during the first hour. No add-ons.

Structure and Breakdown:

$40 of your buy-in goes to the prize pool and the other $10 goes to the charity. The same is true for initial buy-ins and the re-buy. Players are only allowed only one re-buy. Blinds will go up every 20 minutes.

Starting Stack is 8000 chips

Food option: For an extra $5 players will receive food and non-alcoholic beverages and also an extra 2000 chips to add to your starting stack. This can only be purchased before the start of the tournament and is only available on your initial buy-in. Not available for the re-buy.

What is Smile Makers?

Smile Makers is a fund that provides kids who are not in care something they want or need totalling no more than $100. These are kids who are in difficult situations and are in need of a smile. Circumstances like escaping an abusive household, loss of a parent and a need to relocate. For more information on what this fund provides please contact me and I will be happy to provide you with details.
Note:
Family and Childrens Services is in no way involved in the planning or organizing of this event. They do not condone or promote gambling of any kind. This money will be donated as a donation from the Miles For Smiles campaign that me and some of my friends initiated to help out in our community. Some representatives from FACS will be in attendance to thank the players for their involvement.

Prizes:

Dress up in a Halloween costume and get a shot at some cool prizes. There will also be other prizes available so get ready to come out and have a great time. We will be getting 25 cents for every drink purchased so plan to have a few drinks but as always please drink responsibly.