Game 6 Signup...Season Half Way Complete

After this week's game, the season will be half over. Good God, time is flying!

Pkrfce9 has a comfortable lead in the points standings, but if he wants to ensure it will hold up, he's going to have to fight off all comers. Plenty of time for anyone to make a good run to take it away from him. Remember, the points leader after Game 12 gets a freeroll into the SET game the following week!

Oh, and I got a new IPhone this weekend as well. Problem was my old phone didn't have simcard so I had to update my contacts manually. At my age and my eyesight, I may have gotten your numbers wrong, so if you can send me a quick text to confirm my contact list is correct, I would appreciate it.

Who's In for Thursday??

STR82ACE
Athenaios
HighFlyer
ASXN557
Ally
Shifty
Eduardo
Pkrfce9
MiltonSlim
Milo

Comments

• In....

Happy Turkey-Day to all!
  • Sorry, but I'm out this week...
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    ...if you can send me a quick text to confirm my contact list is correct, I would appreciate it.
    Still same #?

in
  • Will be attending tomorrow night.
  • Shifty wrote: »
    Still same #?

Yes
  • Wetts...you and Scott coming?? Mostly Scott as he is responsible for snacks. If he can't make it, I'll pick them up on my way home tonight.
    Wetts...you and Scott coming?? Mostly Scott as he is responsible for snacks. If he can't make it, I'll pick them up on my way home tonight.

Wetts and Scott likely won't make it and will be last minute if they show so pick up the snacks. Wetts will ship you the monies for them on Stars.
  • going all the way to break tonite

MiltonSLim
  • Running late, but should be there.
  • I was on my way out the door at work then shit hit the fan here (big problems). I won't be able to make it.
  • guys, cmon...try to give me more notice please. I just went from one to two table layout, now back to one...I'm sweating here!
  • Milo's been reading poker books!

Milo took it down tonight, building his stack slow and steady all night, and not getting into many trouble spots. However, he did beat my A5o with K8o in headsup, so I think he has a few more chapters to read!! Greg finished third when he pushed over Milo's button raise with AQ only to get insta called by his AK. Greg gets no help and is out in third.

Great game everyone. If you're not going to the Royal Cup on Saturday, hope to see you all again next week!!!

Oh, and be sure to cheer on Team Ching Hill this weekend as we attempt to show the rest of the province how the game is played on The Hill!!
  • Congrats Milo...,

Take it down ching hill. Call me if you have any last minute drop out.
    Mrs. Milo's been reading poker books to Milo at bed time!

fyp
  • K-8 soooooooooooted, baby. Had to play the Happy420 memorial hand . . .

KING-EIGHT make MONEY !!!

Nice to get on a heater leading into the Royal . . .
  • Update Points Board: gaining some ground on the leader!

PKRFCE9 320.85
    STR82ACE 231.99
    HIGHFLYER 185.67
    ASXN557 177.85
    ALLY 159.77
    ATHENAIOS 153.23
    SHIFTY 135.72
    McFLIP 126.71
    MILTONSLIM 124.41
    EDUARDO99 107.92
    MILO 91.91
    MR CHATTY 88.05