Music thread

After posting in the headphones thread I thought it might be cool to start a music thread. I listen to music nonstop when Im playing and find myself on the lookout for new stuff all the time. I've recently started collecting vinyl, with an eye towards stuff that I enjoyed growing up.

When Im taking a break from poker concerts are a huge passion of mine. I flew home from the WSOP this summer to see The Hip, one of my favorite bands since childhood. When I flew back to Vegas I saw Rush and then went to the Electric Daisy Carnival on the same night haha

Since then I've been fortunate to catch the Foo Fighters in Toronto and Pearl Jam twice on their Canadian tour. Saw Wilco a couple of weeks ago in massey hall with my sis, and have tickets to see Mumford and Sons in a couple weeks. Really looking forward to that show since my gf loves them. Since seeing their amazing performace on the Bonaroo webcast, I've wanted to check em out:

Mumford & Sons Triumph At Bonnaroo | American Songwriter

What do you guys like to listen to when you grind, drive, run, bike, smoke, or drink ?

Comments