Awesome BR Mgmt

2nd in the Sunday Million this past week and then ....

AwesomeBRMgmt.jpg

Comments

• what ever he can just bink another sunday million and start again...
  • I wonder if he bought a gun with some of that money before he spent it all?
  • WTF!

On another forum I am on, a guy won $240,000, says he spent most of it as he says his bank would not take the big withdrawal(s) he tried to do and the urge was to much before he could get something set up, I know it's bad to say but morons.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    WTF!

On another forum I am on, a guy won $240,000, says he spent most of it as he says his bank would not take the big withdrawal(s) he tried to do and the urge was to much before he could get something set up, I know it's bad to say but morons.
    2k a day for 3 months ;p

easy peaze..........

'hey i can just buy this xbox. ill get an i phone. need a car for sure. new outfit. satellite radio. take my buddies out for dinner one time tho. lil vaction. .....round of tequila, 'nother round. Hey ladies...., thats a nice golf course'
  • just...wow.
  • Wish my graph looked that in control :-\
  • I doubt he'd appriciate people making threads like this though. I thought the one rule opr had was to not use their content to ridicule people <.<
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    I doubt he'd appriciate people making threads like this though. I thought the one rule opr had was to not use their content to ridicule people <.<

Was it you?:D