Most profitable session at 2-4, to date

Wow, is all i can say

Went to river rock today w/ my buddy, and sat at a 2-4 table w. $100

we played for 6 hrs, and i had a mountain of chips, and when i cashed out i have 5 + 1/5 racks total for like a $420 profit or so

I had 2 maniacs at my table that were right beside each other that would raise and re-raise right after another, EVERY time it felt

needless to say they payed me very nicely, when i flopped a J=high flush and another time i called one of them down w/ a pair of 3's (bottom pair on board) because i knew they had nothing.....

Everything WAS HITTING, good god, if only every session can be this nice

worked it out, and i was winning 17.2 BB/hr for a total of 6 hrs, i grabbed my racks and split after losing about another 60-70 i had on top of what i cashed out...

I must tell ya, it feels wicked, to know i played every hand perfectly (for the most part) and each and every time it held up

I went to showdown and won probably 85% of the hands i played.....it was so nice stackin my pyramid of $20 stacks, over and over again, and then ontop of it self.... great session though and i love the 2-4 at tha Rock :)

Feels good, and im livin large :)

Pigga

Comments

• Glad to see that someone was hitting good cards on the weekend. I was playing 2/4 at Seneca on Saturday and couldn't hit anything to save my life. Any time that I got a half decent starting hand someone alse would have a better one. I had AK twice and lost to AA and KK. But I know that this is part of poker and I was happy to leave only down $120 after 4.5 hrs.
  • I had AA KK and QQ and pretty much every pocket pair except Jacks/9's and they would always hold up, flopping/turning a set.... it was beautiful

the time i had AA, the maniacs helped me cap it preflop and i flopped a set of Aces, while another guy flopped a set of 8's, so that was costly to him but it was a very costly hand for him, but he was a good sport and shook my hand after it, saying very nice hand, well played