Game 5 Player Signup

Quickly approaching the half way point of the season, but still plenty of games left for everyone to make some moves on up the leader board.

Who's In?

STR82ACE
HighFlyer
Pkrfce9
Shifty
GarryC
Ally
MiltonSlim
Wetts
Scott
MCFLIP

Comments

• not this one
  • should be there
  • Late tee today, Will be late addition, if time permits

Milton Slim:o
  • @#%^%#& . . . OUT. Sorry, AJ, things are really fucked around here right now. See you at the Royal.
  • Milo wrote: »
    @#%^%#& . . . OUT. Sorry, AJ, things are really fucked around here right now. See you at the Royal.

No cookies for you until the Royal! ;)
  • maybe late
    Milton Slim
  • ditto... just blind me in.
  • No cookies for you until the Royal! ;)

And my week just gets worse . . .
  • New comers always seem to do well here, and this week, Scott takes first place on his first ever visit to The Hill. Greg tried to put up a battle, coming from a 3 to 1 to build up to a 2 to 1 deficit, but it wasn't going to be enough to beat the newbie. I managed to squeeze my second money finish in two weeks at third. Surprise of the night was Wetts went as far as the bubble boy. Been awhile since he went as far as break, let alone to the bubble.

See you all next week.
  • Figured I would post the current standings. With the half way point of the season coming up, might be time for some of us to pull our play up a level or two and get into good position for the SET game.

PKRFCE9 283.07
    STR82ACE 181.91
    ASXN557 164.85
    HIGHFLYER 155.24
    ATHENAIOS 138.61
    ALLY 134.35
    McFLIP 126.71
    SHIFTY 116.87
    MILTONSLIM 102.68
    EDUARDO99 91.38
    MR CHATTY 88.05
    GARRYC 81.55
    COMPUEASE 78.17
    SCOTT 77.86
    WETTS 57.75
    HOTROD 48.17
    ICEDOG 31.36
    IRON MIKE 19.75
    CRAZYKOBY 15.22
    MILO 14.05

<Note: Scott plays 1 game, and is 20pts ahead of Wetts who has played 3 games. I LOVE my points formula ;) )