How About Those Rays?

Sitting here watching Texas/Tampa Bay and it's a blowout, so far. Rookie Matt Moore is shutting out the Texas offense.

But what a game the other night when they came back from down 7-0 to win their way into the post-season.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love baseball.

But for a minute there, it really got exciting.

Comments

• Love them. Hope they're the team of destiny.

The action the other night was the most fun I had watching baseball since '93.

Longoria has one of the sweetest looking swings I ever recall from a RH batter. The kid Moore has the smoothest 98 mph I've seen......future stud. And Jennings is a dynamic talent (despite the massive slump he's in now).

Go Rays!
  • Philles and Tampa look like a pretty safe bet ATM, I kinda think the tigers are going to get the yanks all worn out(just so tampa will crush em), or worse beat the yanks.
  • I'm sitting here watching Yanks/Tigers. As a WHITE Sox fan, mourning the loss of Ozzie, I'm going to root for the AL Central Tigers this year. Can't have baseball without pizza though, what's the best vancouver pizza ?
  • One thing I never do is count out the Yanks in the playoffs. Another thing I never do is cheer for them.
  • Rays couldn't do it. Too bad.
  • I hate baseball playoff format...less than a week your in and then your out!

i heard something about having a 2nd wildcard team and they'd face off against each other to play a divisional winner....idk just hypothetical but they need to expand playoffs abit
  • A start would be making every round a best of 7. Five game series are short.
  • I don't watch much baseball anymore but this ^

I just remember having my family over one Saturday in the summer, the tv was on in the background and it was a baseball game. It was one of those moments where all conversations stopped by coincidence. From the tone and pace of the announcers voice I said: "It's like they want you to fall asleep."

However I did tune into the Yankees game the other night. I likes me some playoffs.