Best cure for tilt

I found this great cure for tilt. Right after you get your aces cracked by 72 offsuit visit this site. http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

You wont be sorry

Red

Comments

• Cool! I got 250.2. What is the record?
  • 290. My daughter told me I had to get 300, but getting the pengu to stick the landing at 200 was a good substitute.

Cheers
    magi
  • I've whacked the penguin 322.3. :D
    great stress relief
  • how do you deal with the tilt of striking out on the penguin and not being able to send him over the 300 mark 296.1 is as far as i can get him
    i just cracked 320
    i need a life
  • The trick is to hit him as far as you can where he'll still bounce and slide. We stumbled onto this at work about a year ago, and I can't imagine the amount of man hours lost... ;-) We used to get in the mid to high 300's at work, but it can be more frustrating than TIlt... ;-)
  • 316.7 ... damn magi is still better at me, first at poker and now at whacking a penguin
  • i can't get past 317 at any point ... it's like they hired programmers from pokerstars to write this thing ... online penguin bashing is rigged
  • 317.1 I feel much better now.
  • 320.3 ... but my god this game is putting me on insane tilt
  • 323.5 is my best right now after a couple tries... but im almost positive you can get into the high 300's I saw this game floating around another message board and I'm pretty sure we all got up close to 400/
  • Chugs wrote:
    316.7 ... damn magi is still better at me, first at poker and now at whacking a penguin

Let the dealer read the hand!! LOL -- 290 for me.

Cheers
    Magi
  • 320.2 - I hate you for this Society :wink:

new score: 322.8 - but I'm still mad at Society :mad:

damn ... this is cutting into my poker game
  • After having some initial success, i can't seem to get close to my previous results. This leads me to a question...

Is it luck or is it skill? :wink:

Sorry.

I apologize in advance.

i should be studying....
  • sat down for a fresh session, first swing out of the gate

that felt better than when i made a royal flush ... i think we should switch tomorrow's pokerforum tourney to this game
  • Haha, I tried several times and got 285...which I thought was good since I only read the first 2 posts... Now I think I'm gonna go crazy trying to beat 350! More lost hours at work...lol.
  • I think I'll actually drop by for the forum tourney on Stars tomorrow. Since most of you will probably be "multi-penguining" I should be able to take advantage of your lack of concentration :)
  • This site is a rip-off... you guys need to go to www.yetisports.org

The entire family of Yeti games... I bring this to your attention on the eve of the forum tourney... Baaa Haaa Haaa Haaaaaaaa!

I expect to see some high scores!!!
  • 322.9. it looks like he's doing the face plant but he takes a biiiiiiiig bounce.

this brought down my tilt factor after a couple of bad beats in sng's tonight. but of course it is distracting me from my current sng...

speaking of 'tilt' i walked past a filming location on queen street today!
  • Anybody else accidently raised a pot trying to whack that damn penguin?
  • I finally did it! Face plant at 200! 200 exactly! Who's the master???
  • 317.9 for me. I keep make'n the stupid peguin do a face plant...LoL...very nice.

I need to check this off topic stuff more often.
  • 320.9 biatches!!! I'm coming for the lead!!!
  • Just got 323.5...Damn I'm the man...lol...I should be working...
  • Is there anywhere to play this game for money? It's pretty fun!
  • 321! no!!! There goes my concentration for the satellite
  • Gide wrote:
    http://www.funny-base.com/games/pingu3.html

a follow up with the same guys... ;)

• GREAT :rage::rage::rage: Had to bring this damn thread up again. It took me till just recently to get of my addicition and back to playing poker. Thanks a lot.

Red