PokerFest, October 23 - November 6

PartyPoker is finally having its own version of WCOOP - Pokerfest 2011.

Party your way to a share of $3,000,000
- $3,000,000 guaranteed prize money
- 47 events
- 23rd October – 6th November
- 1,000,000 guaranteed Main Event (but has cancelled Monthly Million :'()
- Wide range of side events

PTR also has the PartyPoker Challenge II promotion for cash games starting on September 29, e.g.,

- Limp with AA, get to showdown and win
- Win a pot with hole cards J-5 when not in the big blind
- Win a pot with hole cards 10-2 when not in the big blind
- Win a pot where the community cards are all the same suit
- Win (or chop) a hand when your opponent's hole cards are AA and one of your cards is an Ace
- Win a family pot (5+ players see a flop)
- 7-Card Straight

Comments

• Kind of impossible as getting the super straight means they dont give away any ipads. The rest are possible. Cant recall seeing a super straight.
  • Is anybody else playing Pokerfest starting on October 23? I'm planning on playing in the $640, $530, $215 and other events, but not yet sure about the $1,060 event or doing a BAP.
  • Playing all the Sunday events. Will most likely bapng it out
  • actyper wrote: »
    Playing all the Sunday events. Will most likely bapng it out

:)
  • Won 2 ME seats last Sunday, will prob. play some others but theres a Brantford $500 next Sunday which will likely be equally soft.
  • Note that the Pokerfest events with points buy-in are not worth playing. There are way too many players and the prize pool is not adjusted up, so it is not worth paying the points. For example, Event #2 had a whopping 3,617 players for 20 PartyPoints each but the pool was fixed at $2K, so the average equity was only 55¢. Each point is worth $0.15 to me (& other Palladium players), so it cost me $3 or overpaid more than five times just to play! :( Instead of spending a total of 185 points for the Points events, it is much more +EV to keep the points for a future poker bonus (e.g., $80, $450 or $3K bonus).

If your HUD did not work while playing Pokerfest, :arghh: please also contact PartyPoker and PT3/HEM support to fix the bug ASAP. The colon ':' in the name of all 47 Pokerfest events may be preventing hand importing. I won't be playing any more Pokerfest events until this is fixed. :'(
  • Beware that PartyPoker still hasn't fixed the HUD problem with Pokerfest almost finished! :rage: