First VERY VERY BIG tourney win :)

I started today by checking out another forum (ITH) and found they had a Monthly tourney tomorrow (@ Paradise Poker), where the top money leader by August gets a 1.5K seat into a 2006 WSOP event (Im all for that). So I finally put $$ ($60) into my Paradise Poker account so I could play their $5 tourney tomorrow.

I check and see that their is a $5 tourney starting in 1 minutes. I quickly join. I build up to an early 8K in 30 minutes (from 1500), and don't win a hand until I am 112 of 115 (110 get paid) and I have like 800 left. Once in the money i go all in with Q7 on 1K/2K blinds and quad up due to antes and such. Repeated all in with my bet under 1BB or less than 2 BB and I keep winning. This continues until I win a big hand with AA and triple up and just pick good spots (good hands or button steals) and make it to the final table. im like 5th out of 10 in chips. I then do nothing while 3 ppl get eliminated. I then take a big pot with AA again :) and have 400K in chips for 2nd. Beat AK with KJ, and am not chip leader for 600K. I then steal a bit here and there and we are suddently 4 handed with my chips (1 Million) having more chips than there (less than 1 MIL total between the 3). I then get 3 Poker Pairs in a row, but get no action, which is still 70K a hand. I then elimated 3rd with AK vs KJ. Elinate another with a pot odds call with 59 vs A9 (5xx flop). Heads up, I had a 4 (1.2 MIL) to 1 (300K) chip lead. i tried to be agressive and raised bu got reraised with a weak hand, and folded. Then it was 2 (1MIL) : 1 (5K) and I got A5c and raised 3x. S/he calls and flop came 568. I bet out 2/3 PS and person takes time and goes all in. Its 200K to call into a 800K pot and I think if I hit an Ace, ill probably be good so I decide to call. S/he flips K5 and no K shows up. I win $1252 :) So happy.

Maybe I'll have good luck on Paradise as I can never take the $3 tourneys on PS. I usually make it to the final 2 tables there and get busted (with the favourite hand).

Here is a pic http://tinypic.com/1htan8

And heres a pic of me playing poker last week: http://tinypic.com/1htbmh

Comments