Vekked WCOOP ME Action

From facebook:

"Selling action for the World Championship of Online Poker $5200 Main Event on September 25th. Selling 40% total. I'll take cash in person, interac transfer, or Pokerstars transfer. 1% = $65, but I will take pieces as small as $20 for whatever % that works out to.

Message me if you have any questions. Reserve your piece ASAP, Thursday I'll open what's left to people outside of facebook and it will sell out. Won't sell more than 3% to 1 person before Thursday."

I'd also like to add (since you guys are all poker players and this is relevant) that the mark-up is 1.25:1. I would prefer working in %'s with poker players too, rather than $20s which is just easier for friends. I figured I'd give you guys the heads up before I posted on 2p2/baller friends, which I'm guessing will sell out inevitably. The cap on the % is just so that any of my friends that want action don't get left out, if you want more I can put you on reserve and give you as much as you want come Thursday. Also I would prefer Stars, I cashed out a lot of my Stars and didn't realize how annoying it was to get money back on post-BF.

Comments