Deep Stack Bounty Touranment; Oct 1

Time again for another 10,000 starting stack tournament. This game will have a $10 optional Bounty as well. Game time start is Saturday Oct 1 @ 1pm sharp.

Buyin: $60 + $10 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 27
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 25min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a RE ENTRY tournament, RE ENTRIES are available until the end of Level 3 of the blinds.

Final table will be 9 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be $1/$2. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $10 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Comments

• Player's list:

Str82ace
    McFlip
    HighFlyer
    Compuease
    JBird
    DJGolfcan
    Athenaios
    Movowelling
    SeanPCarp
    Blazin 72
    Pkrfce9
    MyMoon
  • Should be free.
  • ditto to the above 2 entries...
  • Should be free.

Well it ain't! Its $60+$10, so pay up!! Cheap bugger!!!

ohnevermindigetitnow
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Well it ain't! Its $60+$10, so pay up!! Cheap bugger!!!

ohnevermindigetitnow

LOL... speaking of cheap bugger, I got the rest of your money for ya for tonight. So take it easy on the knee caps! ;)
  • Cant having our ball team over for year end party that night!
  • Haven't played but one or two times since your feb tourney but im in if it be your will
  • Haven't played but one or two times since your feb tourney but im in if it be your will

I remember you...you're in!
  • (T) me please. Will firm up closer to date or if it fills up first
  • add me as a tentative
  • Count me in Mr.Bruin
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Player's list:

Str82ace
    McFlip
    HighFlyer
    Compuease
    JBird
    DJGolfcan
    Athenaios
    Movowelling
    Muddgutts (T)
    GarryC (T)
  • AJ sign me up for now. Will let you know by Thursday next week and I will need an address.

Cameron
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote: »
    AJ sign me up for now. Will let you know by Thursday next week and I will need an address.

Cameron

Be great to have you out again Cam! PM sent
  • remove the (T) please
  • Plenty of seating still available for this Saturday's game. If you would like to play, let me know! Remember, 1/2 Cash game to follow as well.
  • Anyone else? Let me know by Friday Sept 30 if you want in on this. Normally a lot of fun. Mind you Wetts hasn't been around to chime in yet, so the pot won't be as large as the last time, but still shouldn't be too bad.

Where the hell is Wetts anyway? Haven't seen him around much lately.
  • Looka like I will be there AJ.

Cam
  • The Ford Motor Company requests my presence tomorrow :-(
    Good luck to the field
  • Game is still on for any late comers. Sign up and I'll save you a seat!!
  • Game Day!!! Will be taking any new interested players up until noon today, so if you're looking for some tourney action, let me know and I'll add your name.
  • sorry AJ, I'm out, working today
  • just leaving now, will be there right around game time.

Cam
  • Hi AJm I hate doing this but I can't make it. Apparently my wife says I didnt tell her and she actually has a Saturday off. I could come, but I may have to move in.

Sorry.
  • Total of 13 players attended today, and 5 rebuys. Greg, PKRFCE9 gathered a huge stack and rode it all the way to headsup with the host. Our headsup battle went quite a long time, about three levels or more, with me never really getting too much of his stack on my side of the table. A bad bluff attempt and a preflop hand that didn't materialize into anything, and suddenly I'm crippled. Final hand was my 86s vs Greg's K3o. A three on the turn would give Greg the victory.

Third place went to Jason, who nursed a small stack right from the end of the rebuys all the way to cashing. We decided to pitch fourth place some money as well and Cam took home that after his middle pair/flush draw got rivered by a Gregs' straight on the river.

Great game everyone. Hope you can all return next month again.
  • Thanks for having me and congrats to the winners. Although i didnt make the money, i still feel pretty good about my game. If you divide the 60$ buy-in by the amount of hands i played, i think by far, i had the lowest cost/flop seen average in the tourney.
    Seems like a sin to be dealt two cards and not try to make something of it! I was particularly adept at dealing out hole cards with the proper deck, putting them down for betting action and dealing out the board with the other rotating deck. If comp wasnt such a stickler i could have cracked his KK with my JJ:)
    MOVO