Americans on Merge no longer?

Rumor has it they are starting to get shut down...buddy said his account at Gr88 was frozen last night, along with some others.

I tried downloading Feltstars again, but their downloader is shut down with some strange error...

Anyone else hear anything?

Comments

• There was a rumor last week re DOJ.
  • Pretty sure gr88 stopped allowing us players earlier this year, your buddies are american and playing on gr88?
  • They stopped new US signups June 1 but current players can still play at least on the skins I play on
  • I thought it was done earlier but looks like gr88 automatically transferred over their us players to carbon.
  • US players are on Feltstars too..but yeah, one friend was still playing gr88...another is on Felt..waiting for more info on the two that are "frozen"..
  • Has anyone tried withdrawing from Merge lately? I am only getting one withdrawal option, which is a bank transfer.. Not a big deal, but it won't let me proceed without an IBAN number...and my bank tells me Canadian institutions aren't assigned IBANs...only Swift codes *(which I have)...
  • SWIFT Code (aka BIC) should work in place of an IBAN
  • Made a withdrawal via moneybookers on friday and received on monday
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    SWIFT Code (aka BIC) should work in place of an IBAN

It won't let me proceed without the IBAN, even with the Swift in place.
  • ok apparently it was just some other reason buddy got his account frozen...and nope, they weren't on gr88 anymore. No US players there, and they got their own payment processor so I just need to redeposit via any of the options and I can withdraw immediately..no delays.
  • Merge to moneybookers 3 days
  • Yet another online poker scandal :'( -
    RPM Poker Scandal.
    I'm glad I joined Merge through Carbon Poker (with 35% rakeback) instead of scummy RPM.
  • yeah, I have to say I am super happy with my Merge skin as well. Gr88 has their own payment processor now, and monies within a day or two now. Their customer service is also second to none in the industry as per my experiences. I can directly phone, text, skype or message on crackbook their service manager and he has always taken care of problems immediately. Also with the 35% rb..